PDA

View Full Version : normal shipping time for ATVRiders gear?

tri5ron
12-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Just curiuos about what is the normal amount of time it takes to recieve items purchased from atvriders.com ?

I purchased a few items and made a small donation , about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and was just wondering how long it normally takes to get shipped out. I've not recieved any notifications or emails.

Thanks, Ron

Pappy
12-17-2008, 08:51 PM
It varies, however Ai did chat with harlen (Admin) today and he said he was filling orders. he has been gone most of the month on the road as it were. I will be sure to link him so that he can make sure your order is being completed in a timely fashion.

And for $10 I will bust him in the shin for causing you some distress....:devil:

tri5ron
12-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Qoute-
And for $10 I will bust him in the shin for causing you some distress....

LOL!
Thanks for the reply Pappy,

and no need to pull out the "Guido and Bruno School of Massage Therapy", on the Admin.
No case of Distress here, I was just wondering, due to I hadn't heard anything.

I've gained much valuable knowledge from many of the members here, learned more than I could have imagined, enjoy being a member of ATVRiders.com , and find great entertainment here often.

Hopefully I've also contributed some useable knowledge in return, and have helped some members in their inquiries.

Ride hard, Ride safe, and keep the rubber side down.
thanks again,
.... "Hello, my name is Ron, I am an Addict, I have A.A.D.S."

Pappy
12-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Please calm down, your ok..it will all be ok.

You can rest assured that your anger will be taken out on him and I will get the satisfaction you seek handled. You can forget the $10, I will beat him to a bloody pulp for free just so you know that we strive for service!:devil:

Plenty of entertainment here....I laugh all night and day:blah:

Quad18star
12-18-2008, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Please calm down, your ok..it will all be ok.

You can rest assured that your anger will be taken out on him and I will get the satisfaction you seek handled. You can forget the $10, I will beat him to a bloody pulp for free just so you know that we strive for service!:devil:

Plenty of entertainment here....I laugh all night and day:blah:

Ken ... you're really just looking for any excuse to bust him in the shins aren't ya??? :p

jcv400ex
12-18-2008, 07:07 AM
I think I might have seen Harlen kill a ladybug too Pappy....there's some more fuel! :devil:

bustedknuckle
12-18-2008, 09:40 AM
What can you do for 20.00 lol