PDA

View Full Version : Community Service...

08mxkfx
12-17-2008, 06:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was with a few friends at the mall and i was shopping and i bought clothes and a few of my friends decided to steal a bunch of shirts and jeans. At the time i wasnt aware that they took them till we got back to the car. The cops ended up pulling us over and arresting all of us. They had my friends on video stealing them but nothing about me but i got charged with something stupid about being an accomplice and when we went to court all my friends got probation and like 150+hour2 of community service but all i got was 75 hours. I was wondering if there is anyone that works with a non profit organization that could maybe help me out with my hours? Ive been really busy all winter working and i barely have any free time and now my mom just got out of the hospital so i need to take care of her in my free time.

scuzz
12-18-2008, 12:32 PM
My buddy worked at a fire station (not in your area) and he would have people there all the time burning Community Service hours washing trucks and cleaning hoses. I think most of the time they just sat around waiting...

wilkin250r
12-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Pick your friends wisely.

08mxkfx
12-18-2008, 02:37 PM
yeah i know. Lesson learned!

300extreme#8
12-18-2008, 04:17 PM
with it being christmas time you could prolly get alot of communitee service in, helping local places that are collecting cans, and other stuff areas might be putting on a local get together for kids and other people and they will need help running different things, but you dont have much time, If i were you I would find one of the local areas putting stuff for kids, most you will have to do is watch kids and stuff, i had to do that last weekend for an Underage charge awhile back.

bustedknuckle
12-18-2008, 06:20 PM
try food pantry .

12-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Help the janitor at school.

ZeroLogic
12-18-2008, 07:33 PM
I'd check out the local volunteer firefighters.

12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Thrift stores or church activities. I had to do like 20 hours and I worked at Jericho thrift store. I actually worked with a kid doing community service too cause he brought a bomb to school. Nice kid his friends just made him do a dumb *** thing.

12-19-2008, 12:51 AM
The school I was in you had to do community service or they would kick you out.

Kickstarts-suck
12-19-2008, 01:34 AM
When I had to do some community service i did it for a church. Dude was really nice and let me do half what I needed and signed that I did all my hours.

fastredrider44
12-19-2008, 08:26 AM
I had to do community service for riding fourwheelers on TVA. I did mine at a food pantry about this time of year. It honestly felt good to help out. My friends and I worked hard, did well, and they basically wrote down each day that we worked twice the hours that we did.