PDA

View Full Version : Any one in or near Franklin county, along route 29 or northern VA

FoxGetzSickWitI
12-17-2008, 06:54 AM
yeah i know the title is long but i had to cover all the bases. I'm looking to go riding some where, any where in Virginia!!! I also have a conciderable amount of places that only a few know about to ride at in franklin/pennsylvania county va. oh and also if any one is interested in helping make new trail or a motocross track hit me up.

06YFZ450SE
12-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by FoxGetzSickWitI
yeah i know the title is long but i had to cover all the bases. I'm looking to go riding some where, any where in Virginia!!! I also have a conciderable amount of places that only a few know about to ride at in franklin/pennsylvania county va. oh and also if any one is interested in helping make new trail or a motocross track hit me up.

I see where you have manassass on you location I now where that is but how far is franklin/pennsylvania,Va at. How far is it from Fredericksburg,Va becuz thats where Iam. When I get a trailer and a 14-15" drop hitch I'll come riding with you if its not to far away.