PDA

View Full Version : Pro Snocross Racer Mike Schultz suffers major injuries!!!

xsr_racing28c
12-16-2008, 10:01 PM
If any of you follow pro snocross, then Mike Schultz is probably a name that you've heard quite often. A great racer and person alike was involved in a horrifying accident last weekend in the 2nd round of action when he got in a major wreck.

His family has started a support site for him so if you are interested to get updates, sign the guestbook or check out his accomplishments and pictures, go to http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mikeschultz

Mike had a great ride with Warnert Racing / Factory Ski-Doo this year and its sad to see such a great rider go down.

This has been a sad year for Sno-x as is with Blair Morgan becoming paralyzed, and now with Mike Schultz's wreck we can only hope for a safe rest of the season for all of the riders!!!!

Just wanted to notify everyone....

Jay

Nick110
12-16-2008, 10:38 PM
I think my buddy Brett Bender was in the race when he crashed. But he told me to pray for this guy too.

Mxjunkie
12-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Get well soon Mike! I hate hearing about the snox guys going down, you'd think landing in snow would be a little more forgiving then what we hit when we get bucked off! :p