PDA

View Full Version : need help to price my z

gsxrkneedragger
12-16-2008, 08:57 PM
i hate to do this but i blew up the motor in my car and need to sell my z. i have no idea where to start as far as price goes so hopefully someone here can help. its an 03. shaved front fenders. renthal bars, new renthal kevlar grips, pro armor fat peg nerf bars with the heel guard, pro armor skid plate and rear shock plate. newer chain. almost brand new 20x10x9 holeshots on good stock rims, decent 22 razr's up front. on good stock rims. plastic is scratched and such. runs great. also have itp 10" beadlock rims. seem in good shape, an extra set of rear tires, they are an off brand cross county type of deal i think 20x10x9. any help as to where to start would be great. thanks ahead of time.

COVEJEEPSXJ
12-17-2008, 07:29 AM
This summer I bought an 03 Z400, low hours, in great shape, next to no scratches, with trail tech bars, clamp and computer, pro armor swinger skid (other than this stuff it was stock) , and tires with over half tread for $2,100.

KAWIRYDER
12-17-2008, 07:29 PM
I would go to NADA and look for blue book price. The extras don't really help the value of the quad. I was told you are better off taking everything off and putting it back to bone stock and asking book value and sell everything separately to get your money out of the aftermarket parts. I sold my 03 KFX with Yoshi full system and ITP rims and tires with PRM full skids and bumper. Tusk nerfs and rev box for $3500.00 in "07". Hope this helps.