PDA

View Full Version : Maybe coming to the Us

FoxMxRiders
12-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Me and my friend are from Québec,Canada (yeah we talk french haha) and we want to have new experience.We have decided to come to the US !!!

The project is not sure but we thinking about it.This is not for 2-3 week but maybe a fews years.

Here the temp is around -31F to 14F in winter and 50F to 86F in summer.What are the average temperature of these place?

We was thinking about LA or Florida where the temperature is much hotter.

Im a big fan of ATV and maybe want to come with my LTR but this is not sure.

We want info about these places (florida or LA).Do we need something to work ?? We have passport to cross the border.

Or do you have other place to suggest?

If you have fews pictures of these place post it !!!

Thanks

12-16-2008, 04:45 PM
With Obama as president you're better off staying in Canada:chinese:

I'm sure you'll love coming here in a depression. lol.

But in all seriousness, you should check out Gilbert WV. They're ATV friendly and you can literally ride your ltr all over the place. They don't mind. Warm and TONS of trails.

yellowzo3
12-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Well you've probably picked the one of the WORST times ever to move to the U.S. lol... but if you really want to move here I'm pretty sure Florida has some nice tracks to ride if you want to bring the ltr... There really isn't much work at ALL anywhere right now so I don't think it would be easy coming to the U.S, finding a place to live, and then finding a steady job to keep you guys goin... Do you know where you want to move in Florida? Like by the beach or more inland? Florida's pretty big lol and LA is crowded and expensive to live in a decent area. The weather change would be cool though! No snow! lol :D

ZeroLogic
12-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Stay in Canada for a around 5 or 10 years.:o
Go to college for something then come down here. By then people will be hiring.

ProspectorJim
12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
is this to come visit the US or to live here?

brian76708
12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
at least know that your dollar is stronger know when you come over hear everything will be cheaper yaay you

12-16-2008, 05:06 PM
welcome to Florida!

Nice beaches, amusement parks like no others, plenty of racing divisions and regular riding spots or tracks, race tracks, tv shows, tons to see, space shuttle launches, tons of sports teams, and just about every water sport lol, tons of neat animals, .... Its been in the low 80's the past couple of days for the high and a low about 60. Christmas i will be about 73 for the high since a cold front is coming through lol. But theres still seasons in Florida the leaves will change just a much shorter time and once they fall off new buds are back the next week. Now it would be where to live in Florida. The northern part gets colder and doesnt seem much like Florida. Orlando is the middle of the state and i'm directly west of Orlando and Cape Canaveral is directly east. From coast to coast I think its about a 3 hour drive. Tampa and south you really start to see it get more tropical feeling and they never get frost. Go to Miami its like your not in the US anymore and then the keys basically a Carribean island.

http://visitflorida.com/

FoxMxRiders
12-16-2008, 05:07 PM
We know about the depression that will maybe be the same here in canada.If we move this is for living.

We want a new experience,we have been here since we are born (21 years) and we think that's the time to have new experience because we don't have a house to pay a such thing.

If you have more income that will be appreciated :)

Thanks all

Mean250r
12-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
welcome to Florida!

Nice beaches, amusement parks like no others, plenty of racing divisions and regular riding spots or tracks, race tracks, tv shows, tons to see, space shuttle launches, tons of sports teams, and just about every water sport lol, tons of neat animals, .... Its been in the low 80's the past couple of days for the high and a low about 60. Christmas i will be about 73 for the high since a cold front is coming through lol. But theres still seasons in Florida the leaves will change just a much shorter time and once they fall off new buds are back the next week. Now it would be where to live in Florida. The northern part gets colder and doesnt seem much like Florida. Orlando is the middle of the state and i'm directly west of Orlando and Cape Canaveral is directly east. From coast to coast I think its about a 3 hour drive. Tampa and south you really start to see it get more tropical feeling and they never get frost. Go to Miami its like your not in the US anymore and then the keys basically a Carribean island.

http://visitflorida.com/

What about the hurricanes?

Stay true. Be Easy.

12-17-2008, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Mean250r
What about the hurricanes?

Stay true. Be Easy.

what about them? people have parties. Hurricanes are not a reason not to move somewhere. Most damage is done to houses along the coast or low lying from flooding. Other than that its all mobile homes that are getting wrecked. Its pretty fun to watch rain come down that hard and trees bend that much from that much wind.

FoxMxRiders
12-17-2008, 10:34 AM
I have some news,my friend and her girlfriend a moving to miami and I have the chance to come.

Always thinking about it !!

12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
know your spanish if you live there