PDA

View Full Version : 2008 XC race quad for sale ....

quadgod440ex
12-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Well the time has come for me to man up in life i guess. I have a baby on the way and i need to get some bills straightend out before next season. So im putting my race bike up for sale... This is a 2008 trx450r

Front End
Houser LT max ground clearance +5 arms
Fox Evol Floats 18 1/4
Houser +1 Steering stem
Tag t2 Bars
Pro design killswitch
Motion pro twist throttle ( i have the thumb throttle if you want it)

Rear is a Gt thunder XC shock with the gt thunder linkage. ( sold the houser rear end for those that no i had one on there )
Stock width axle
Also have dominator axle to go with it

Brand new Hipers front and back Fronts are 4-1 offset ( Purchased from derno ) These literally only have 2 races on them. Tires are maxxis Razr 2 fronts (2 races also) The rears are Razr 1's ( about 4-5 races ) The hiper rings are black and pretty much dont have a scratch on them

The motor Has 1 break in period of 2 hours And the last agp race. Bike has been sitting ever since then.
Je 13.5.1 Compression piston
Hot cam stage 2
Curtis sparks timing chain
Brand new stock honda valves
Carb had all new o-rings and seals installed while motor was apart
Carb has the adjustable air/fuel screw that you can adjust on the fly (forget what brand )
Brand new Honda Clutch fibers and plates
New honda clutch hub and basket

Misc ...
Blingstar nerfs
Moose block off plate
uni filter ( comes with 4 extras )
HMF full exhaust ( blue slip on )
Rk goldring chain Also only has 2 races on it
Msr Clutch lever
Msr brake lever
Steel braided brake lines all around.

Im sure theres a decent amount of little do dads that im missing. I just really need to sell this thing to pay off somethings. Im not getting out of racing because i still have a 06 450r that i will hopefully get somethings together before the new season starts. My asking price is 5200obo.... Like i said this is a 08... The chassis only has this season on it.... Dont hesitate to give me a call with any questions , call or txt 856 842 7371 My names Steve . Or email me at newcgadget@yahoo.com i can email a few pics from races and stuff but i dont think i have any steady pics of the quad. Im gonna try to get some as soon as i get a nicer day outside. No i do not want to part this out.

quadgod440ex
12-18-2008, 10:38 AM
to the top.......

MOVIN32
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
mnoreuil@yahoo.com why was the motor apart

eric450r
12-25-2008, 03:48 PM
is there any pictures available