PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 400EX Plastic (FullBore/Maier)

sschevychick
12-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Want To Buy

Black and/or Red FullBore or Maier Plastic For an 05 400EX Along With Gripper Seat If Possible.. Doing A Rebuild- Wanting To Change Up The Look.

Pm, E-mail (AnHudson@Purdue.edu) Or Msg With Prices/Pictures Shipped to 47955.

Thanks!

KEVIN300A
12-16-2008, 11:40 AM
U broke down and did it!! Wanted add?? shipping motor out either tonight or tomorrow paypal cleared this morning... thanks

sschevychick
12-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Oh god thats not even the half of it! So, the tear down went relatively problem free until I pulled out the bent Steering Stem- This thing was Bent Both to the left and forward- my wreck at the Badlands in Attica, IN, was.. Epic to say the least.... then, the swingarm pivot bolt siezed, and I tried everything to get that d**n thing out. NOTHING worked... Wouldnt BUDGE! So, I had to cut it, in the process, knicked the swingarm, and that ticked me off, so i just cut it off, and a new Houser Swinger is on the way. Jesus... lol. So, Now, my new Fly T6 Bars wont work cuz the 450 steering stem (clamp fabrication in the works to make sure it mounts right) is for fattys, not 7/8, so now I gotta worry about Bars all over again..... gosh... Yeah, I wanna just get the plastics ASAP, and be done! Jeez, the problems that occur during a rebuild......

Ruby Soho
12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
i have maier race cut black front fenders, almost new condition..

ill check and see what shipping is if your interested

theres a pic of them in my part out thread

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371805

sschevychick
12-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks! I saw that earlier. I was hoping to get the whole thing in one deal because shipping is so expensive. I will get back to you if i can't find something soon! Thanks!