PDA

View Full Version : Begging and Pleading - Paddle Tires and Rims

scuzz
12-16-2008, 07:50 AM
Dear, dear fellow EXriders members,

Does anyone know of a tire retailer that has paddle wheel combo's that are....and get this...IN STOCK???

I've called several places already including Rocky Mountain, ATV Direct (this guy had no clue) and motosport.

NO ONE HAS ANY RIMS.

So please, please...I beg you. Find me someone (with free shipping?) who has these and you will have my undying love and admiration.

I'm looking for straight paddles (but would take any kind), a 10" rim 4+3 offset with a 144 bolt pattern.

Thanks,

Scuzz

katch26
12-18-2008, 05:18 PM
New Products
HOT NEW ITP WHEELS & KITS FOR HONDA'S HOT NEW 700XX

ITP has wasted no time in putting together some important upgrades for Honda's new TRX700XX. ITP now has two aluminum wheel options as well as several attractive and convenient tire/wheel kits available for immediate ordering and installation.

Take your choice between ITP's proven T-9 Pro Series .190 or C-Series Type 6 wheels. The T-9 Pro Series spun aluminum wheel is available for the 700XX in 10x5 front and 10x7 rear sizing, , while the one-piece C-Series Type 6 has been specially fitted to the 700XX in 12x7 sizing front and rear.

Providing the best of both worlds, these wheels are being offered pre-mounted with select ITP tires. Get the T-9 Pro Series with the Holeshot XCT, a high-performance knobby with a taller profile and extra heavy-duty sidewall construction, making it perfect for rocky desert or forest trails.

Or - just in time for sand dune season - both the T-9 Pro Series and C-Series Type 6 wheels are available with ITP Sand Star tires. A longtime favorite with duners everywhere, Sand Stars deliver a perfect blend of flotation, handling, traction, ride and durability.

No matter what choice you make, you'll enjoy a new level of performance and satisfaction from your new Honda TRX700XX.

http://i44.tinypic.com/10mu9sl.jpg

katch26
12-18-2008, 05:25 PM
oh in stock....gotcha
how bout these guys
http://www.powersportequipment.com/product_items_detail.asp?item=999373372

scuzz
12-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks, I ordered some and will wait till they come off of back order at Rocky Mountain ATV in January.

bossman525
12-21-2008, 07:35 PM
get used to it scuzz.....when i first got my outlaw i waited for months on end for someone to get rear wheels in stock. it will get better tho, the aftermarket i mean, for your 700xx. with the irs tho, i found putting paddles on mine gives you gobs more traction, sometimes to much, but thats never a bad thing i guess.

scuzz
12-21-2008, 09:52 PM
:)

Thanks, and I have.

I ordered mine from Rocky Mountain ATV...they're ITP rims and they're 1" smaller than stock...but at least they're the right bolt pattern and offset. I "adapted" some raptor wheels by drilling them and spacing them out from the hubs with washers. Ugh.

Mine should come in sometime in January. (They're on backorder) I can't wait!