PDA

View Full Version : christmas special?

TilltheEnd
12-15-2008, 11:15 PM
i remember a few years back you ran a chistmas special on powder coating. i think it was something like...get your frame coated, buy a gusset kit for a discounted price or something along those lines. anyway jw if you had any specials goin on this year for members.

TilltheEnd
12-15-2008, 11:37 PM
also a price on coating a front bumper gloss black b/c i couldnt find it on your price list

Pappy
12-16-2008, 12:43 AM
With fuel being so high and everything up price wise, its been all I can do just to hold prices where they are etc. Now that fuel has dropped I can try and run some specials etc.

Bumpers that are sent bare aluminum are $20-$25

TilltheEnd
12-16-2008, 01:57 AM
i can understand the cost with fuel and other expenses. heck i had to sell my silverado for an altima so i could commute back and forth to work every day in order to save some $$$. let me just say that its put a damper on my hunting...

anywaY, i should be sending you my gytr bumper to get coated glass black sometime this week. i work at a hospital so my hours are crazy..12 hour over nights so getting to the ups store isnt the easiest thing to do. thanks again for the fast response

Pappy
12-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Oh no doubt..it gets crazy here with shipping at times as well:p I was up yesterday at 4am packaging parts

:chinese: