PDA

View Full Version : YFZ 450 Frame needed!

NickG5755
12-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Would prefer with a title. but what do yall got?

Pappy
12-15-2008, 04:17 AM
I have an 04 w/ title

gusseted and coated

$500 shipped

jason_david1
12-15-2008, 07:02 AM
06 bill of sale. 300 shipped

NickG5755
12-15-2008, 02:20 PM
What would the bill of sale include on it? The cops around here are real d*icks and if there isnt enough info on it theyll take my baby away.

I just bought a motor so im looking to build an XC bike.

Pappy , what would it take to put the quad into my name? or would i just transfer it as if im buying a whole quad?
also what color is it?

naz
12-22-2008, 11:36 AM
I have a 04 frame with title for 250$ shipped

Pappy
12-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by NickG5755

Pappy , what would it take to put the quad into my name? or would i just transfer it as if im buying a whole quad?
also what color is it?

Once you get the frame and title (from a seller) you will need to fill out the info on the back of it and take it to your local department of motor vehicles. They will charge you a fee for transfering the title and depending on the state a tax on the purchase price(make sure you tell them its a frame not an entire machine , however they may say its bluebook value regardless) Then you will get a new title in your name.

A Bill of Sale is a paper that will have the VIN number and sales info on it from the seller. Its always a good idea to have the seller get that paper notarized as you can sell illegal/stolen machines with a Bill of Sale that has a fake seller and info(not meaning anyone in thsi thread, just in general) Some states are ok with this, others arent. You will need to check in your state.