View Full Version : Buy one get one free dodge ram?

exrider272
12-14-2008, 03:45 PM
heard from my buddy the other day that on the news that if u buy one brand new 09 dodge ram you get one free.. well i got home and looked it up.sure enuff its true.

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/daily-news/081124-Buy-One-Get-One-Free-Dodge-Rams-in-Florida/

Gray33
12-14-2008, 05:44 PM
To bad its only on 1500 and you only get a regular cab but still thats pretty tight

hardkoratvmxr
12-14-2008, 06:04 PM
yea the free truck is a 2wd v6 single cab with power nothing. but if you want a good truck to slam go buy a 30g truck lol

12-14-2008, 06:28 PM
The one dodge dealership down here has the buy one get one free and the accept anything for trade in from boats to goats. yeah they accept animals lol bring a farm in and get a truck. Dodge has some awesome lifted trucks big tires and all flashy and clean looking that I would like or the Challenger :)

Quad18star
12-14-2008, 07:46 PM
Anyone find a buy one get one free deal on a new Ford F250 ... let me know . :)

ZeroLogic
12-14-2008, 08:07 PM
So instead of one pile of crap in your driveway you get two!?

Just kiddin, kinda. I like the tool box idea that they got going on though.:macho

miller821
12-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Hmm pretty crazy... I wonder whats going to happen now with the bailout falling through.

ti2ibal1
12-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
I wonder whats going to happen now with the bailout falling through.

Hopefully they file bankruptcy, regroup, restructure, dump the UAW and start making cars again.

If they want to succeed, this is what's going to have to happen. :ermm:

BuB400
12-15-2008, 07:30 AM
The UAW was the first ones to concede on their wage package. I bet you won't hear anything about upper management wage cuts for a while if they can help it.

ben300
12-15-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
The one dodge dealership down here has the buy one get one free and the accept anything for trade in from boats to goats. yeah they accept animals lol bring a farm in and get a truck. Dodge has some awesome lifted trucks big tires and all flashy and clean looking that I would like or the Challenger :)

do you seriously have to post a novel on every thread on this website...(rhetorical question)

i'm just waiting for this bridge loan to fail and for the big 3 to file for chapter 11 so i can get myself a duramax nice and cheap

scuzz
12-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Great!

You get a free parts truck?

KXRida
12-17-2008, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider

They do that here too. Dairy cows are actually worth a fair amount of money from what I'm told.

Quad18star
12-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by ben300
do you seriously have to post a novel on every thread on this website...(rhetorical question)

Do you have a problem reading? ( rhetorical question) If what he posted is a chapter, then you my friend will have problems later on in life getting by. 4 lines is far from a chapter.

AND ..... you're getting on my last nerves with your behaviour in most threads that you've been posting in.

Mxjunkie
12-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
AND ..... you're getting on my last nerves with your behaviour in most threads that you've been posting in.

Herd that.. There's been quite a trail of posts I've seen as well that were almost as bad as the one posted above.. :tired:

As for the dodges, that'd be kinda cool to have two.. one for work, one for play.. I could get use to that :p