PDA

View Full Version : So when your selling a quad..

Mxjunkie
12-14-2008, 10:49 AM
So this morning I'm going along with the Banshee on the trailer taking it over to a buddy of mines to part ways with the crazy thing. Pull up into the driveway and unload her kinda sad that it was going but knowing a friend of mine will enjoy it I thought else wise.. We get it unloaded and I fired it up, started perfect first kick like always I'm very picky with adjustments lol.. He goes to take it for a spin which in my head I'm going oh boy.. Here is a thumb throttle guy on a 4mill shee.. lol 10 seconds later as I just tell his girl friend he's going to dump it I see the banshee go buck nasty wfo and come stright up for about 50 feet across the yard pinned! flips into some pine trees and I just kinda stood there in awe and excitment.. It was the most ****ty but awesome thing's I've seen, I've been waiting to see what would happen it if actually hooked for once.. :chinese:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/Mxjunkie69/donaldshee.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/Mxjunkie69/donaldshee4.jpg

krt400ex
12-14-2008, 11:58 AM
any damage to the quad? its sounds like it looked rather funny lol.

Mxjunkie
12-14-2008, 12:44 PM
tweaked subframe which is the whole frame in banshee terms, the front a-arm mounts are bent back and the tie rod is bent along with both silencers but.. o well his baby now :p

XCRacer236
12-14-2008, 04:20 PM
lmfao. wow i literally laughed out loud for a good 2 minutes!

Sjorge450R
12-15-2008, 09:40 AM
finally got rid of the shee??? I hope you got rid of the string holding the throttle.....lol.

So when is the R gonna be together so I can come back down and actually ride this time:p

Mxjunkie
12-15-2008, 10:51 AM
LOL nooo! I got a new throttle for it and put it on before he got it. :blah:

I remeber those days, half a roll of string holding the throttle so it wouldnt move then it being so messed up I had to twist the throttle back to make it stop going.. I still put a whoopin on that fo fiddy till it finally stuck lol!.. :devil:

I'll have the R going some day, we need to go to Breezewood ASAP now that I'll be riding something track worthy :scary:

scuzz
12-15-2008, 11:48 AM
So, the throttle stuck?

KXRida
12-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Only spun one tire? haha better put some more clutch packs in your limited slip. lol

Mxjunkie
12-16-2008, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
Only spun one tire? haha better put some more clutch packs in your limited slip. lol

lol for the last 20 feet it was on one tire, the big chunk is from the grab bar.. He pretty much totaled the thing because he was riding it without a shock on the one side so when it landed it bent the tie rod and i think the aarm mounts on the frame..

Then calls me one hour later cussing because it won't start saying I'll be loading it back up.. I don't think soo.. :rolleyes:

KXRida
12-16-2008, 10:37 AM
holy hell that big strip missing was from the grab bar?!?!?!?! Damn!

haha now he wants you to take it back because it won't start? haha I think not. If I'm selling something and they wreck it, they are paying my asking price on the spot either that or paying to fix any damage.

Mxjunkie
12-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah there is NO way in heck I'm taking it back after there is a 3 inch deep gash in his yard from it! It took and bent both silencers up and it's bent up on the closest side in the picture.. I'm glad I atleast have pictures to go back on.. :huh

I still don't get why he rode it without the shock on it and the aarm holding on by a few threads.. what would of been 100 dollars from east coast atv to finish now is way more then a 100 since it's in need of a frame now.. I wouldn't be so irrotated but I had the thing damn near finished ready to go and that was just wasted time in my opinon.. People really don't make sense.. :ermm:

scuzz
12-16-2008, 08:39 PM
That's just sad.