PDA

View Full Version : Best rear rezzie mount

hypersnyper6947
12-13-2008, 04:41 PM
I just installed my new axis rear shock, the reservoir line is REAL long and im not sure of the best place to mount it. Any suggestions or pics of rear res mounts would be great thanks. Also anything i should know about what not to do with the res line would be great too.

12-13-2008, 04:52 PM
is it long enough to mount in the front of the quad?

NacsMXer
12-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
is it long enough to mount in the front of the quad?

Yeah, usually when they are long like that they are meant to be mounted near the front on the verticle frame tubes or possibly on the underside of an upper frame tube. Mount it anywhere you can find a spot.

hypersnyper6947
12-14-2008, 02:05 AM
Yea i may have to mount it up front, the line is really long i think it may be for that. Is there any concern running the line next to the hot motor?

ZSNOW
12-15-2008, 03:45 PM
it'll be fine near the motor as long as its not RIGHT on the motor itd be fine. mine runs up the top frame tube towards the front of the bike.

hypersnyper6947
12-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
it'll be fine near the motor as long as its not RIGHT on the motor itd be fine. mine runs up the top frame tube towards the front of the bike.

Yep thats exactly what i did, it looks really cool mounted up front, and the rezzie line is the perfect length.