PDA

View Full Version : last nites wild ride.....

DGR Designs
12-16-2002, 03:18 PM
last nite some crazy ********* who owns a pit on a backroad was sitting there in the dark cause he doesnt trust anybody and i came around the turn of a PUBLIC ROAD and spun out and did a donut or two and took off and next thing i know the ********* is 1 foot away from my grab bar in his godd@mn truck trying to run me off the road. he succeded. i flipped 4 times and all he could do is come over and grab me by the collar of my coat and shake me and haul me up. like *** i couldve had a broken neck or back and he couldve paralized me! he had no rite to do what he did and then he punched me in the head (i was wearing my helmet) called me a few words which i am not going to repeat.. he told me to stop doing donuts on his property. i don't go on other peoples property without their consent first off. and i was like buddy, *** you its a public road. then i headbutted him punched him in the gut and spit on his windshield then roosted his truck full of gravel. (i opened the door of course) i still have redmarks under my chin from when he tried to rip my helmet off. i hate pricks like him. anybody else have this problem b-4? lol i handed a 40 year old his own ***** and im only 15 lmao
~Dave
-by the way, i'm ok after the flipping. and so is the bike it hooked up and then flipped in mid air and landed on its side and rolled over on its rubber. good ol' answer bars.....

Ralph
12-16-2002, 03:20 PM
you shouldnt have touched him and sued

Atreyu
12-16-2002, 03:22 PM
you should have let him take off your helmet and then smacked him in his toothless mouth

flyin#5
12-16-2002, 03:29 PM
I would run his @ss over!

2fastandfurious
12-16-2002, 03:32 PM
WOW! Rough night. Man. I cop chased me once. Thats about it.
-ben

2 QuicK
12-16-2002, 03:34 PM
Ya, u should have not touched him and sued.

Elmo0nTHC
12-16-2002, 03:46 PM
i would of sadamized the ******* and molested him with a red hot home fry skillet

ny300exrider
12-16-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 2 QuicK
Ya, u should have not touched him and sued.
yup...just what i was thinking

ridesa02400EX
12-16-2002, 03:49 PM
sadamize, thats nasty

Ralph
12-16-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
sadamize, thats nasty

yeah dont make him look at naked pictures of sedam jusain(spelling?)

Instinctz
12-16-2002, 04:02 PM
hehe, I just hapen to have been siting in the ditch near where Roost_maker was getting chased by the truck, here is a picture that I took! :devil

Ralph
12-16-2002, 04:04 PM
lol thats funny

Rip_Tear
12-16-2002, 04:07 PM
Sueing him is a good after thought, but how many of you would actually not have beat him... I definately would of beat his ace down... take the helmet off and held on the strap... first though is always get even... sueing isn't free and isnt neccessarily going to pay off.

Instinctz
12-16-2002, 04:12 PM
It would be so easy for the guy to get out of it though.. for one its a public road.. was the quad licensed to drive there? But there isnt much of a way he could get out of getting out of his truck and doing that.

I would tell him that he bent your frame or something that needs a totaly new quad =), then go see a docter about neck pains :D ...

DGR Designs
12-16-2002, 04:24 PM
yea but i was on a public road. im 15 the bike was licenced and insured. BUT. if i did sue they could get me for driving on the roads ILLEGALLY and ruin any chance of me getting my licence next year AAAANNNND, i would lose my EX for a year and get a big ***** fine. :( by the way, lmao nice rendition of my getaway lmfao!

BlazingYamahaYz
12-16-2002, 04:43 PM
if i was u, i prlly woulda (if there was any) taken off into a wooded area or field, so that he would hit a tree trying to hunt u down.....somewhere where he couldnt fit would be cool....as long as the quads ok, its all good;) i mean as long as u r too, thats cool:eek: :D

Instinctz
12-16-2002, 04:54 PM
lol, yeah you like that picture? :D

NTPRacing#19
12-16-2002, 05:00 PM
man that sucks! good thing you got him back

400exUtah
12-16-2002, 05:11 PM
I have a hard time believing your ENTIRE story! Come on, you actually had time to open the door and roost inside his truck? Especially just after you flipped a few times on your wheeler???
I'm all for having rights to ride in public areas and the guy should have left you alone and all, but great salesmanship on your behalf! You should be a salesman at a stealership with stories like that dude:huh

OutlawEX
12-16-2002, 05:19 PM
i would of kicked him in his balls and then took his wallet

Sparks425Ex
12-16-2002, 05:25 PM
Sue Him. It really don't matter weather you hit him or not. That is technically attempted vechicular man slughter. Tell him you want an apoligie and whatever is costs to fix anything on your quad that is broken form it. Or you will sue.

phatswinn
12-16-2002, 05:25 PM
i was riding in farm lands and i went on the wqrong feild and i didnt know that it wasent the farmers feild i got permission to ride on, so the guy came out with a tractor and chased me downso i did my usual cop rutine, go throught the trails and and come out behid him then wheelie past him, well on my wheelie past him he jerked over so he would hit me, missed and hit a tree the the tractor drove up the tree and flipped over, so i went back and helped him out just cuz i wouldent wanna leave anyone there stranded in the woods, well when i got back he was yellin and screaming and throwing punches at me and he hit my helmet hard enough to hurt his hand, so i walked back to my quad and roosted him with rocks

the moran of the story is to never go on unpermissionized land, or ur gunna break someones hand on ur helmet and crash his new john deere

DGR Designs
12-16-2002, 05:26 PM
dude its not story. the bike flipped back onto the rubber. i got on it and went to blow by him and he blocked me by opening his door. thats when he got out and grabbed me. i headbutted him sometime after that then i got my quad started and took off sending a roost into the truck

jay's 300
12-16-2002, 05:31 PM
Glad to hear you didn't get hurt! I wouldn't have been thinking about sueing, I would be thinking of revenge and probably beating him down w/ my helmet and left him laying! FOCKER! :devil

Andrew400ex
12-16-2002, 05:34 PM
BRO! thats crazy... same exact sdhit here..i got a public road behind my house,its like dirt and only ONE old guy lives at the end. he always gives us h**** about riding there,well about a month ago we were coming hom and i have a trail str8 to my house of thie road, so me and my friend saw him, and took off, my other friend on the 250ex got caught. so i came down and couldnt run cuz the old guy would be like"whos that" and knowing my friend would've gave my name.. so this old dude is all in my face saying the cops are comin n ****,so i call my dad n he tells me to just ditch him n come home, so i couldnt leave cxuz my friend couldnt start his quad. my dad shows up tells us to go home and talks to him,cops show up and say that if we were still there he could've took our quads but he has no proof so we're off the hook..well when ever this guy hears my LRD roaring he calls the cops and i come out of my trail and i see a cop trying to get me..talk about a pain in the ***,but i never hit him..but he has tryed to run us off the road...and also one time when we were coming home we were right behind his truck n he didnt know we were there,when we had to turn off i started pulling donuts and he chased me in reverse but i was long gone..cant wait til he dies!!

sorry for the long post,and im also 15. peace

Ex_Rider43
12-16-2002, 06:03 PM
same thing happend to me.. I was with my friend and we were drag racing on a public road FAR FROM HOUSES... and then when we were waiting to go back on the other side of the road, a guy came with his rotten pontiac sunbird and open his door on the other way of the traffic!!! I was about ½ foot away and then the guy tried to catch me . then I turned back and yelled as loud as I can and we get to a gravel road. we wait for the dumbass and when he was at 20 feet of distance we have just let the clutch and ride as fast as we can. we've heard all the rocks going on his pos and we just get away from there.

2k2-300exnj
12-16-2002, 06:16 PM
dont have much of a problem like that where i ride...
except once... as u all kno the raptor has a **** of a lot of power but the quad sucks... well my uncles quad doesnt have the suspension problem anymore do to axis roll and denton but anyway my dad was rippin around down where we ride witht he paddle tires and didnt realize that he was throwing about 30 feet of sand behind him... well anyway my dad gets back from rippin around and im about to take the quad for a run when some local comes over and starts yellin at my dad... he was like u roosted me and my friends i dont apprieciate that and my dad was like oh sry bud i didnt even realize it ... and the guy kept talkin so then my whole group realized what was goin on when one of the guys buddies picked up a bottle from there truck and stood up and all rode over (about 12 quads and 2 trucks) well my dad said its ok dont worry about it so they all kept riding but kept an eye on him... my dad prety much just told the guy and his buddies if u want to enjoy your day go ahead if u want to go home with a broken nose and half paralyzed we can make something of it... so the guy realized my dad wasnt the person to be messin with a walked away...
sometimes people can just be @$$holes and deserve to get something in return... that y my uncle roosted the sht out of them along with my buddies on grizzlys with 27s :D they werent to happy i think my uncle cracked their windshield with a big arse rock too d!ckheads they deserved it lol

2k2-300exnj
12-16-2002, 06:18 PM
btw roost maker i would have done the same thing screw suein him i would have smashed his headlights whooped him and roosted him till he stopped movin

Bean
12-16-2002, 07:11 PM
then you would hav been countersued, lol

12-16-2002, 07:17 PM
holy crap man, i never had that happen to me before, maybe someone chased me cuz i rode on their property but they just wnated me to pull over lol not smash me and stuff... geez lucky he didnt run ya over

Rastus
12-16-2002, 08:07 PM
My grandma has like 100 acres of woods, and feilds.
Well, one day I was out riding, just going around, I wasn't really going fast.

Well, all of a sudden I hear some other 4 wheeler (sounded stock, no aftermarket muffler). So I slowed down so I could see what was going on(After-all, it is my Grandma's land).
He comes up, starts screaming at me, saying " this is my land, blah,blah,blah." I just kind of nodded, and after he was done with his rant, I kindly told him if he wants to settle this, we can down and talk to my Grandma about it.

Well, needless to say he didn't take me up on the offer, and I haven't seem him again yet.:p

Lots of times I'll have to go up there running around real fast through the woods trying to scare the deer out from the hunters.And trying to get the hunters out. We have a big problem with people illegally hunting on the land. I'm sure she wouldn't care if they would ask. We've even found little kids Folding chairs up there in places. *sigh*

I wish people would grow to respect other peoples property:(

markeg192
12-16-2002, 08:12 PM
Gee I wonder why Cops and Landowners have bad attitudes toward ATVs and riders? A public road is not a legal place to ride.These sort of things is why we are having a hard time to find places to ride. Although anybody who would chase a kid on a four wheeler with a truck needs a *** kicking.

2k2-300exnj
12-16-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by markeg192
Gee I wonder why Cops and Landowners have bad attitudes toward ATVs and riders? A public road is not a legal place to ride.These sort of things is why we are having a hard time to find places to ride. Although anybody who would chase a kid on a four wheeler with a truck needs a *** kicking.
that wasnt the point he wasnt botherin anyone and the dude tryed to kill him...

ridesa02400EX
12-16-2002, 08:30 PM
ive been shot at, yelled at, and chased

VooDuu Child
12-16-2002, 11:49 PM
Riding in a great legal area with girlfriend and a friend. Come across some jeeps doing some cool stuff near a turn around. Stopped in to see the action. There were also quite a few others just standing around (jeepers passengers) swiggin beer, bein drunk. Anyhow, went to leave and one of the morons jumps out in front of my friend wavin his hands, just being beligerant. Then, as I get to go, I feel someone pushin up and down on the grab bar of my quad. He's like, I'm just messin with ya. Well screw them, as soon as my friend was far enough ahead, I roosted the whole pack of them, rocks were nice and big. He tried thowin rocks at me, but damn near hit his friends jeep comin up the trail. Damn punks.

12-17-2002, 01:29 AM
i didnt think cops could do much, but my brother was pulled over on a quad yesterday, and told that he could lose his license til 21 , get a $1500 fine, and possibly face jail time

12-17-2002, 02:01 AM
if they caught him doing it again that is

4punksdad
12-17-2002, 05:18 AM
for all of you who are pressing your luck using profanity on this forum................consider this fair warning.

Godspeed
12-17-2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by roost_maker
i flipped 4 times and all he could do is come over and grab me by the collar of my coat and shake me and haul me up.

and i was like buddy, *** you its a public road. then i headbutted him punched him in the gut and spit on his windshield then roosted his truck full of gravel. (i opened the door of course

lol i handed a 40 year old his own ***** and im only 15 lmao

Hey Dave, Tell your mommy she needs to buy decafinated fruit loops. And tell your daddy to buy a smaller shovel, because you shoveled a bit to much bull ***** on that post. :D

DGR Designs
12-17-2002, 10:24 AM
well it was made out to be like i kicked his ***** but thats only cause i was proud of myself for nt getting the crap kicked outta me. i did headbutt him and get gravel in his truck. and punch him. the whole spitting thing was just thrown in lol. i am going to sue. i have talked it over with our lawyer. took pictures of the marks on the road from when he was swerving behind me (i was swerving to try and lose him) and when i rolled my frame did get a bit out of alignment. vehicular manslughter and harassment is what were are going to try and get him for. and i have the only witness to the whole thing on my side. an elderly man that lets me ride on his land saw the whole thing and is willing to testify on my side. don't have a date yet but the lawyer is getting things all togeather. tell you the outcome when its all said and done
~Dave

Instinctz
12-17-2002, 01:23 PM
Dude! Show him my photo graph that I took of you! :devil

2k2-300exnj
12-17-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Instinctz
Dude! Show him my photo graph that I took of you! :devil
lol yea that should go far in court

roostin_dale
12-17-2002, 04:05 PM
I have never had anything like that happen to me before.....except when the cop chased me through the school yard....:blah