PDA

View Full Version : Joytech Control Center 540C for Playstation or any other gaming systems! CHEAP

YZ400EX
12-13-2008, 12:51 AM
I have an almost brand new JoyTech control center for the Xbox 360 or for any other system you want to hook to it. It looks great sitting next to the Xbox. It looks just like the 360 does.. The prices for these new vary from $80 upward to over $100 depending on where you purchase. It has been used very little. You can program the front display to display any name you would like for each console that is connected. This is as close to new as you can get. I no longer need due to getting a television that has all the connections I needed. I would like to sell, but would also consider trades for Xbox 360 or PS3 game(s) or accessories of equal or close to equal value. Please ask any questions.. I will get back to you right away. This has been used, but is in its original packaging and box. This needs to go! Looking to get $60 for it.

Here are the specs and details about this model:

Description

Bring order to the next generation of entertainment with the JOYTECH Control Center 540C. State-of-the-art technology fuses with organic design and cutting edge aesthetics, allowing you to organize and customize your AV universe like never before. Exclusively designed to compliment your Xbox 360™, the Control Center 540C not only matches the design of the console, but also the flexibility, automatically adjusting the exterior LCD display for horizontal or vertical use. Exhaustive next generation connections and removable faceplates ensure that the Control Center 540C will remain an essential part of your gaming lifestyle.

# Proprietary Xbox 360™ connection carries all console video and audio through one simple lead

# 4 HDTV ready Component Video inputs, 5 Composite Video and Stereo Audio inputs,

# Built in 5 port 10/100 Ethernet Lan Hub provides reliable connection to PC, Xbox Live®

# Customizable Backlit LCD Display allows user to name individual Inputs for simple navigation

# Remote control included for effortless switching between AV Equipment

This is a sample picture, but will include actual pictures if you would like.

YZ400EX
12-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Anyone?? I dont need this.. I need it gone.. I am open to trades..