PDA

View Full Version : whats a good game right now for 360

redlineranger
12-12-2008, 04:41 PM
I have a $30 gift card to WalMart and was gonna go and buy a game tonight with[of course i'll have to add another thirty bucks of my own:rolleyes: ].

But anyways I asked for two games for christmas NCAA 09 and the new Call of Duty. Whats a game out right now with a good story line and good online play?

BlaineKaiser450
12-12-2008, 06:20 PM
cod 5 is really fun IMO

ProspectorJim
12-12-2008, 06:41 PM
left 4 dead is awesome

Wired
12-12-2008, 09:36 PM
cod world at war is awesome! im online every night... its addicting. speaking of addicting... im going to go own some noobs haha

12-12-2008, 09:45 PM
COD 5 sucked IMO
4 was way way way more fun

hondaking52
12-12-2008, 10:23 PM
heard good things bout the new gears, if you like driving games, get the new nfs undercover, its sweet

ZeroLogic
12-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Wired
cod world at war is awesome! im online every night... its addicting. speaking of addicting... im going to go own some noobs haha

:macho

redlineranger
12-13-2008, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Wired

yea im gonna get that one but i asked for that as a christmas gift. i might buy the new gears of war or something.

i would buy the new NFS game, but i got burnt out on all the ol NFS games cause they were all the same to me.

could anyone that has gears of war 2 explain to me what the game is about? i never played the first one so i dont know whats goin on. what is the storyline about, and how is the the online play

justin1022
12-13-2008, 09:02 AM
has gears of war 2 explain to me what the game is about

get the first one its still prety fun and you would understand it better. the 2nd is way better though. its about a big war between human and locust(some alien type thing) and you are human and go everywere killing them to plant bombs and stuff like that to blow up them. its a really gory game. the 1st one is more about finding out info bout them and at the end ythey make it seam like you did kill everyone then at the end it shows this one locust he is like the leader of them or somthing. because they had a plan to blow up a city or somthing off a train and then you go and killl that big guy and the rockets go into there holes and kill alot of locust. but the 2nd one is better to me its pretty much the same idea just killing locust but new places to go and new guns and moves and stuff like you can break there backs with the sniper rife and chain shaw through them and curb stomp em and stuff like that its really fun if you go on xbox live there is a video u can watch on there about it you sohuld check it out

justin1022
12-13-2008, 09:13 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cjWYhXrC0-c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cjWYhXrC0-c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIupKneJqZ8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIupKneJqZ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12-13-2008, 09:26 AM
If you like cars and MOOR(Massive Online Open Racing) type of game TDU (Test Drive Unlimited) is awesome! Basically its a giant freeroam map of Oahu. Its so realisitic you can go on google earth and find the exact road your on in the game. There are tons of cars and bikes, with points you can purchase even more cars and bikes. You can mod the cars and bikes engine wise but not exterior wise. When you purchase they let you choose a few different wheels and a pallet of colors but ther are paint shops to do all type of painting. Damage to cars would be nice to see. Not full blown damage but some. There cops in the game that will come after you if you hit a bunch of cars. When you see cars other than the norm you can just race them by flashing your headlights and then you choose how far to race. Thats whether or not you have live there are computer opponents racing around bu online there are many to race and they have meeting spots. There are races to the game, circuit, time trial, speed trap, and missions like car transport, model transport, package transport. Soem races require a certain class or car even to race in it. There are so many roads to discover and races to do its a really long game. My progress still doesnt show 100%. Best part is the game when it came out was only $40! Probally because the last test drive game was horrible and nothing like TDU.

redlineranger
12-14-2008, 02:01 PM
hey guys... thanks for the insight, i really dont know what i missed on the first Gears of War....

but Gears of War 2 is BAD *** :devil:

i bought it yesterday but didnt play much. prolly try to finish the campaign tonight and then play it on LIVE

atvmaster0927
12-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Honda or DI3
COD 5 sucked IMO
4 was way way way more fun

x2.

XCRacer236
12-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by atvmaster0927
x2.

x3

Gray33
12-14-2008, 05:43 PM
yall of u are crazy cod5 is 10x better then 4.

250x_kyle
12-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Left 4 Dead
battlefield Bad Company is also a good game

atvmaster0927
12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Gray33
yall of u are crazy cod5 is 10x better then 4.

lol i think cod4 is 1000x better. Everything modern is better and work better and the graphics are better. They were so stupid to trade developers for cod5, they made it junk. Well next year Infinity Wards will be back again making cod6 mordern again. I'll be getting cod6 :D

1fastR
12-14-2008, 08:52 PM
cod5=garbage

cod4 all the way