PDA

View Full Version : Any graphics for Hondas that are mostly white, blue, or silver?

razer
12-16-2002, 01:04 PM
I am either getting black or silver plastics and can't seem to find graphics that go well with them. And I hate the red graphics, which seems to be the only color that companies use in their graphics. Does anybody know of any graphics that go well with the darker color plastics? I'm hoping for either silver or whitish graphics that can be seen over the plastics. So far I haven't seen any for Hondas, just Yamahas.

Thanks for any help.

racerx573
12-16-2002, 02:41 PM
K&K makes a blue one.

12-16-2002, 07:48 PM
hehe, this is my quad back in 00, i have factory effex now but im goin back to nacs

Pappy
12-16-2002, 08:05 PM

razer
12-16-2002, 09:15 PM
Pappy, were did you get your plastics? I can find people that deal in Maier, but very few people actually stock anything. And Rocky Mountain ATV stocks, but not white.

Frustrating. Anybody know of a place with great prices on Maier plastic that actually stocks the stuff? I don't really want to wait a month or so to get the stuff because my bike is about to be torn down starting tomorrow and I want as much of the new components available as soon as possible. There's nothing more frustrating than not being able to finish because one or two items haven't made it in yet.

Also, I found it a little curious that Rocky Mountain ATV didn't stock white plastic. They said they just don't sell it to people. I see a lot of bikes with White Plastic! Weird.

Pappy
12-16-2002, 09:18 PM
that is fullbore plastic:p i bought it from legacy atv but i dont think they carry it anymore. white should be stocked by everyone....but truthfully it isnt the most poular color for 400ex's.

try calling the quadshop....jeff will do ya right and will do his best t get it in stock and out to you ASAP:D

cdalejef
12-16-2002, 09:23 PM
Its hard to stock plastic due to its size and all the different colors people want. I can order Maier or Fullbore and usually get it in 1 week

razer
12-16-2002, 09:25 PM
I think I bought some Wheels from Jeff at the Quadshop today. Some used Carbon Fibers from Hiper Technology.

I also talked to Tom at Hiper Technology and he told me they will be shipping front wheels at the end of this week! That's great since you couldn't get the things for months.

I think he said the end of the month for rear wheels, so anybody interested in Hiper Technology wheels may want to put their order in.

As far as not stocking White plastics, I found that a bit weird too. I'll check Quadshop's website to see what their prices are, but Rocky Mountain ATV had about the best possible prices I found, plus they actually stock stuff and their website is functional. And they aren't too far from Arizona, which helps on shipping costs.

If anybody knows a better place, let me know. I'm buying tomorrow.

Pappy
12-16-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Its hard to stock plastic due to its size and all the different colors people want. I can order Maier or Fullbore and usually get it in 1 week

fast service:devil

Pappy
12-16-2002, 09:27 PM
BTW jeff.....im gonna pitch the ol'lady on the idea of getting my fullbore for my R with that check she stole from me:devil im still thinkin white fullbore:macho