PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Wii.......Check this out if you hav eone.

Sjorge450R
12-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Just wondering what games you guys are liking for it. I have Brawl and I am looking for another game. MX vs ATV Untamed doesnt look bad at all for wii. Does anyone have that?

Let me know

Thanks

907Rider
12-11-2008, 12:41 PM
I just got a wii 2 or 3 weeks ago. When I first saw them I didn't think they would be that fun.... but after playing it for while I loved it! I gotta get some games soon, renting sucks

907Rider
12-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by I live for this
I just got a wii 2 or 3 weeks ago. When I first saw them I didn't think they would be that fun.... but after playing it for while I loved it! I gotta get some games soon, renting sucks
forgot to say that I rented need for speed carbon, and it was pretty fun. I have it for my ps2 but playing it on the wii is totaly different

powermadd400ex
12-11-2008, 12:51 PM
i definatly reccomend nfs carbon for the wii.
its hard to manuever the car at first but once you become familar with the controls its very fun.
idk about untamed for the wii tho, i think its basically the same game as the ps2 version just different controls(obviously)
and untamed for the ps2 sucks.

TRX450RACER174
12-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Whats up Sjorge, I have a Wii but i dont have that many of the cool games cause we also have a PS3 so i am also interested in other replies. We have a few of the Lego games and the Snowboard game with the Wii Fit pad is cool also.

907Rider
12-11-2008, 01:00 PM
I can't recomend it but I would imagine Star Wars Force Unleashed would be fun.

Sjorge450R
12-11-2008, 01:00 PM
whats going on TRX450RRacer

that axle is still going strong in my R. I think it was a hardened stock axle cause i put that through more chit than the one i bent....anyway

I plan on getting a fit pad for skate it.
What angers me more than anyone are people who say they wii sucks. These are the people that have only ever played wii sports or wii play and that is it. I dont think biased owners of the PS3 or the 360 wanna admit the Wii is great. Dont get me wrong, the wii doesn't match the graphics of the other system, but its a completely different style of game play which many find great.

I think i am going to pick up that Warioware game. I have heard good things from that. I am also probably going to get NFS Carbon. I had it on my PC and loved it.

If you have a Wii post up what games you own and which are must haves if you own the console.

Sjorge450R
12-11-2008, 01:05 PM
oh and post your Friend ID so other can get it.

I dont get my wii until christmas so thats when I will post mine.

ben300
12-11-2008, 01:06 PM
mario kart is awesome.......so is tiger woods...just love that game for wii...

and i know its completly gay, but i bought my cousin mario olympics last year for xmas and its a pretty bad *** game....

bwamos
12-11-2008, 01:15 PM
I have the blockbuster combo pass. ;) No need to buy games.. lol.

I agree, Mario Cart, TigerWoods 09, NFS Carbon are all great games.

Starwars Force Unleshed is a great game as well.. but it's not long enough fof an RPG style game. Not nearly as much content as the older KoTR series games.

The new Tomb Raider Underworld is pretty fun if you like puzzle type games.

Guitar Hero on the Wii is also an obvious choice.

If you like mario style games Mario Galaxies is fun.

mineralgrey01gt
12-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
whats going on TRX450RRacer

that axle is still going strong in my R. I think it was a hardened stock axle cause i put that through more chit than the one i bent....anyway

I plan on getting a fit pad for skate it.
What angers me more than anyone are people who say they wii sucks. These are the people that have only ever played wii sports or wii play and that is it. I dont think biased owners of the PS3 or the 360 wanna admit the Wii is great. Dont get me wrong, the wii doesn't match the graphics of the other system, but its a completely different style of game play which many find great.

I think i am going to pick up that Warioware game. I have heard good things from that. I am also probably going to get NFS Carbon. I had it on my PC and loved it.

If you have a Wii post up what games you own and which are must haves if you own the console.

Since you said that about the ps3 owners not wanting to admit the Wii is great. I will. I have had a ps3 since the 2nd week you could pick one up. I bought a 60gb one and love it to death. I ended up buying my g/f a Wii for a present earlier this year and she absolutely loves it and so do I. I will be picking up one once you can get them in stores with ease. Its an awesome party system because of how interactive it is. Its definitely some of the funnest times ive had playing a gaming system. Im a HUGE ps3 fan but Nintendo did it right with the Wii, plus Mario Kart for Wii is fun as hell!!!

Sjorge450R
12-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
Since you said that about the ps3 owners not wanting to admit the Wii is great. I will. I have had a ps3 since the 2nd week you could pick one up. I bought a 60gb one and love it to death. I ended up buying my g/f a Wii for a present earlier this year and she absolutely loves it and so do I. I will be picking up one once you can get them in stores with ease. Its an awesome party system because of how interactive it is. Its definitely some of the funnest times ive had playing a gaming system. Im a HUGE ps3 fan but Nintendo did it right with the Wii, plus Mario Kart for Wii is fun as hell!!!

i wasnt intending to sound like a d but yea the Wii definetly is a party system. This is the reason i got it actually. Yeah they are still pretty hard to get a hold of too. I had to go to like 7 stores to find mine and it ended up being target. There were three when I got there, as soon as I got the guy to open the cabinet, the other two already had people calling dibs on it.

Thanks for the reviews bwamos. I am definitely going to look into tomb raider now. How about you help out the exriders community and just go rent a different game everyday and let us know how it is.....lol

TRX450RACER174
12-11-2008, 01:44 PM
I agree the graphics are not the same as the PS3 but thats not why you play the Wii in the first place.

12-11-2008, 01:47 PM
The Nintendo Wii + PS3 Graphics would equal the hottest gaming system of all time.

If the wii had ps3 graphics it would be dominating sales.

Sjorge450R
12-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX

I am pretty sure it is.......

ben300
12-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
The Nintendo Wii + PS3 Graphics would equal the hottest gaming system of all time.

it would need some of the ps3 and xbox 360 titles that the wii currently doestn have...but ya...that would be awesome

03pete
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Mario kart with the racing wheel is a 100% buy. Easily the best game made for the system. The only downfall is that it can be frustrating just like all the previous Mario Karts.

907Rider
12-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by 03pete
Mario kart with the racing wheel is a 100% buy. Easily the best game made for the system. The only downfall is that it can be frustrating just like all the previous Mario Karts.
hahaha

quad2xtreme
12-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I had the most fun just downloading some of the old games like PunchOut. Iron Mike is gone but everything else is the same.

jrspawn
12-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Ive also had the ps3 since the original release, but months ago decided to buy a wii. And i have to say its the Funnest game system ive ever played. Yeah graphics and games arent as good as the ps3. But the overall fun factor is top notch! Nothing like having family over and playing sports, fit, or mario kart. You cant beat it.

miller821
12-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Mario Kart like said is an obvious choice... Splinter Cell or any shooting game such as it is freaking sweet... Hell I have fun just playing the Wii sports.:p

feuerstack411
12-11-2008, 07:13 PM
call of duty: waw is pretty good. i'm addicted to playing online

RaptorRacer45
12-11-2008, 09:46 PM
My Family all pitched in for 1 for Christmas.......ive been playing at friends houses for almost a year and still cant get enough of it.....i wanna try Mario Kart alot though

ben300
12-11-2008, 10:16 PM
..maria kart is amazing...but like some one said above....its a tough game at times...but man its addicting

racer36
12-12-2008, 03:02 PM
NFS PROSTREET is awesome on the wii, mx vs. atv untamed isn't as great as it could be like on ps3 and 360

duke416ex
12-12-2008, 03:15 PM
What's it cost to play online games? Just curious.

Sjorge450R
12-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by duke416ex
What's it cost to play online games? Just curious.

well for EVERY system other than xbox, its free

duke416ex
12-16-2008, 11:10 AM
That figures. Might have to check into it then. I always thought playing games like Socom would be a lot of fun online.

quad59
12-16-2008, 11:32 AM
I didnt look through all the posts to see if it was answered but I have mx vs atv untamed and I love it. Alot of people said it sucked but I didnt listen them and got it anyway. On mine you steer with the thumb on the nunchuck, gas is A and the clutch is B on the right hand. You pre-load with the left thumb or flick of the right wrist. Its a blast to play vs mode with your friends. Most of difficulty levels are pretty easy except for PRO setting. Even then it isnt that the game is faster they just wreck you off the start and keep wrecking you when you try to pass.