PDA

View Full Version : Custom seats with your added touch

Str8Wicked
12-16-2002, 11:49 AM
Custom Seat Covers by Lancaster Embroidery

Seats can be custom ordered with regular flames, tribal flames, or custom logo on sides. Any color embroidery available. Rear Embroidery will be the standard HONDA logo or a custom logo if wanted. Need artwork or image for any custom logo’s wanted. I need the seat shipped in my hands or a stock seat can be purchased for you at an additional cost.

The price will include the new materials, a added padding between the stock foam, the new material, the side and rear embroidered logo’s, the assembly of the new seat, and the shipping back to your location. Price will be $175.00

http://www.lancemb.com

Ernie

Str8Wicked
12-16-2002, 11:53 AM
The price ended up higher than I expected once I looked at materials, digitizing of the logo's, embroidery time, upholstery labor, and shipping. E-mail me if anyone still wants one thou...

erniejr@mindspring.com

JLanphear
12-16-2002, 02:30 PM
I really like that seat...It's looks really nice man.

Unfortunatly I can't afford one.

Just wanted to give my opinion on it though.

-Josh :huh

forum
12-16-2002, 02:33 PM
ouch. 175? very nice work tho

Str8Wicked
12-16-2002, 02:38 PM
Yes the expense is more than I would spend and I am currently looking for another upholster who can do it at a cheaper price.

Sorry guys

JLanphear
12-16-2002, 02:47 PM
Don't let that get you down man. That is a trick seat and I would buy one if I had the money lying around.

If you CAN get the price down a little bit I would be very interested in one.

Unfortunatly I've got a lot of other crap for the quad that I'm spending money on.

-Josh

Str8Wicked
12-16-2002, 03:21 PM
I just talked to the guy and we are thinking of making a lower cost one without the 3 panels and just one solid one instead. We would still keep all the embroidery thou. I know for sure we can get the price down if we can get a larger order. So let me get all the order forms together and the price down if I can and maybe take pre orders so we can make them all at the same time.

Sparks425Ex
12-16-2002, 03:45 PM
I like it. But can you have more then one color?

yellowex01
12-16-2002, 04:20 PM
Wicked,, Here is thought for ya.. Instead of doing all the labor of installing it.. Just sell them the seat cover. Your still getting your money, and they can assemble the seat cover themselves. Alot cheaper and your biz will grow alot faster.. Thats how I bought mine.. Installed it myself... Just a thought. I hate to see someones good idea get grounded cuz of money..

99'300EX
12-16-2002, 04:53 PM
nice seat but the price seems a bit high..

Str8Wicked
12-16-2002, 04:54 PM
WHere did you get your cover. I'm talking with a few companies about buying there covers and than doing the graphics on the myself than re selling them.

Let em know which company and maybe we can do your as a trial to see if it comes out as expected.

killed300ex
12-16-2002, 07:03 PM
wow talk about a way to set apart a quad thats a sweet looking seet and noone else would have it very nice work but everything good comes with its price i quess.
killed

Str8Wicked
12-17-2002, 08:39 AM
I am working hard to get the price down and will let you guys know very very soon.

Steve-o 400EX
12-17-2002, 09:22 AM
I really do want one and I think they look HOT but I dont have that much to spend on a seat cover right now. But I am really interested if you do get the price down. Could the make a Yellow and black mix, like a black seat w/ yellow flames and honda in yellow on the back?

Let me know.:)

JLanphear
12-17-2002, 09:41 AM
str8,

Do you have a picture of your "Flammed Oil Filter Cover"?

Thanks.

-Josh

Str8Wicked
12-17-2002, 09:56 AM
Stev-O, whatever your mind desires....

Don't have pic but go to

http://www.rmwbillet.com

They have two available. I have the flamed skull one not the one with just the flames...

They have some trick billet parts..

400ex99
12-17-2002, 09:51 PM
i have all the billet aluminum parts but the oil filter cover. i noticed that this doesnt replaces the stock one but covers it. i didnt know how this would look over the stock. does it fit good over the stock? i ordered a flame gas cap from chozen performance. looks good all together.:p

Str8Wicked
12-18-2002, 09:17 AM
Yeah this isn't liek the cheap ones they sell on E-bay that have a flat piece mounted over it to cover it. This one actually wraps around the stock one and actually looks exactly like the stock once it is covered. Very well made...