PDA

View Full Version : Selecting new A-arms

BamBam21
12-10-2008, 05:28 PM
What are the pros and cons of the diff a-arms available for 400ex, Houser, Burgard, Fullflight, etc. There is quite a diff in price between some of them. Probably looking at +2 +1 arms.

Thanks Bobby

If anyone has any for sale let me know.

CK1999.400ex
12-10-2008, 11:46 PM
i went with the fullflight A arma +2 +2 on my 400ex. i wanted more stability and a little more weight foreward .it handles alot different but it is a good thing .it also increased the suspension travel wich i did like also . and if you need replacement joints for the fullflight you can get them from fullflight or you can get them from some hardware or autoparts stores . i reciently sand blasted mine and re powdercoated them., i emailed fullflight and asked for a price on replacement decals and they sent me 12 of them for free, that was three full sets of decals at no charge and i have never had any aftermarket supplyers ever give me anything !! so that is a plus from fullflight racing you can look at there stuff at www.fullflightracing.com and their email is fullflight@aol.com so give them a look and see how they treat customers they want your business and treat customers like friends and family :devil: