PDA

View Full Version : Another AWSOME Product from DC

mxdad423
12-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Here we go again, Dave Carter and Brad Loomis Putting their heads togeather again to bring out another AWSOME product for the mini's. These are Douglas Blue Labels with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement rings, looks like they will work out great. These are just the prototype in the pic. These should be ready for the market sometime in mid January, I will keep you updated, and I'm sure Dave and Brad will also. Great job again Dave and Brad.

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
12-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Ok, here is another new item that is really nice, this one I think is going to be a really big hit and well worth the money.

Kevin Smitley

Nichols Atvs
12-10-2008, 08:23 PM
You like these spy photos dont you Kevin!! Stuff looks even better then I was told . :D :D :D Nice Job Dave and Brad

dcarter
12-11-2008, 03:37 AM
Hello all,
so everyone will know, the new tranny covers are made from 6061 aluminum and we have added a front bearing to support the front gear cluster. The bearings are high quality nsk bearings no cheep stuff. Before anyone notices i will tell you that the one on the engine was lettered upside down, my mistake the rest are right. After building the first one and putting it on the engine i was able to tell that you could grab the sprocket shaft and turn it over easier than the old set up. the new bearing in front will also help keep the gears from trying to seperate when put under a heavy load. Another thing is there will be less heat generated because the shaft is turning in a bearing and not rubing in the cover. just a few thoughts. dave

mcwilly
12-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Dave, I'm glad you mentioned the lettering, I was gonna call you out on it. :devil: LOL
Very cool to see the progression! Good job, guys!

mxdad423
12-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Nichols Atvs
You like these spy photos dont you Kevin!! Stuff looks even better then I was told . :D :D :D Nice Job Dave and Brad

Yea I couldn't help myself Heath, I had to give everyone something new to think about, LOL.

Kevin Smitley:D