PDA

View Full Version : yfz race or trail fasttt

chillinseeley
12-10-2008, 12:25 PM
i have an 2004 yamaha yfz 450 for trade... it has elka front with laegar a-arms, stock rear, itp holeshots all the way around mounted on 8 inch rear beadlocks and 9 inch race wheel fronts, has 2006 steering stem for plus one inch longer, mounted to that in protaper handlebars with asv levers on that, aslo blue race hand guards......lonestar rear axle and a after market seat cover. Dg front and rear grab bar with one industries graphics also propegs nerfs and protaper kill switch... i have all lights and and most stock parts...... i have raced this quad 3 times and just dont have the time to rides it i work alot and thats why i need a 4x4 to aid me with my work.....anymore questions just ask i am all ears...thanks for your time -chad

i have more things i forgot i know but i remembered it also has majier front hood thats carbon fiber look.....the quad is blue and white.....i am not being able to upload pis of it but if you want i can shoot them to your email at request thanks again hope we can do bussiness.

what i am looking for is a rhino or razor...or a 4x4 bigger then 500 in good shape....

chillinseeley
12-12-2008, 12:40 AM
lets talk cah i will deliver

cheater13
12-29-2008, 12:15 PM
i have the nicest kawasaki mojave for trade for it? pm me

chillinseeley
12-29-2008, 02:02 PM
na man sorry i dont need to go backwards i am not getting rid of this quad anyhow thanks guys.....bought a 4x4 and no longer interested in trades or cash