PDA

View Full Version : 450r aftermarket stuff, shocks, arms, bars etc

Ohtu02
12-10-2008, 08:11 AM
I have several things:

Motowoz long travel front shocks. Fully adjustable with SMC Fabrication +1 A Arms using stock honda bushings (best for xc). Includes the 05 spindles, rotor, and disc for better handling already mounted to a arms. Also includes shock covers.

Motowoz rear shock for use with GT Thunder style linkage (can use with stock as well).

Shocks had only 10 hours on them. I sent them back to Jim at Motowoz (the owner) and he completely went through them and updated them to his newest valving. This set up is unbelievable. Very adjustable. You can check www.motowoz.com and www.smcfabrication.com for more info on the items. If interested, email me at dragonleo64@live.com.

I used that same set up to win the 2007 12 Hours Of ATV America Ironman race. Works very well.

This set up would cost over $3400 new. I'd take $2500 for it all shipped. I have more stuff as well.

ITP oversize fuel tank $160
Fasst Bars Quad Racer 15' 31" (brand new) $245
Pro Armor Kill Switch (new) $25

Plus some other stuff like Hot Cams shim kit, Sparks racing air filters etc. If you want it all, I'd make you smokin' package deal. Let me know. Thanks, Daniel
dragonleo64@live.com