PDA

View Full Version : Two Brothers installed

brantsz
12-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Got my Two Brothers from UPS today. I was really impressed with the quality and construction of the two brothers M7 I put on my grizzly 700 I decided to try it out on the 700XX along with their Preprogrammed Juice box, Where on my Grizzly I run a PC3. with the tip and spark arrestor it has a nice deep tone and is not stupid loud prob around 95DB max.All I can say is wow . It made a Huge Difference in power! I slapped on the exhaust installed the P1 tip and made a few mods to run it along with the spark arrestor. For now until my bracket is made I sort of zip tied the Juice Box in place and went for a few rides. The quad pulls MUCH stronger on the bottom, mid and decent on top, really noticed the difference in response and just stupid bottom end 2nd and 3rd gear gains. This definitely shows the 700XX is corked up. Next up is opening up the air box, and dialing in the Air fuel ratio with my wide band.

scuzz
12-09-2008, 07:24 AM
Pics?

How much did it cost?

Where did you get it from?

bduncan1231
12-10-2008, 05:41 PM
I did the same to mine except went with a mod quad filter system and no air box. So far I havent had to mess with any juicebox settings. I was told by Two Brothers that I may have to go up 1 point on the green mode but so far its running so good I'm afraid to mess with it. If you find any better settings please let me know and I ll do the same

bduncan1231
12-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Sorry I meant to say no air box lid

brantsz
12-15-2008, 10:42 AM
Two brothers is right. I have the P1 tip with the spark arrestor installed; top of my air box opened up and covered with a filter “entire top of box is open basically”. I check the before and after results with a wideband and found the stock settings on the Juice box to be the best. I went up at least one LED in each mode and found the quad started running rich in the 11.0 area. Especially on Yellow mode or excel it went really rich. I did try the green mode/cruse and found 1 LED higher was rich and caused the bike to stall at low RPM. Put the box back to two brother’s settings and all looks good. Moby a little rich still in green mode. I may try to go 1 LED lower than the two brothers setting. Pulled my plug and it looks really good nice golden brown color. Question is why not much change in AFR with the air box mods we have done? Wonder if the stock box is actually that good or if the Honda EFI was able to detect the changes and make a minor adjustment????? I do know it really made a noticeable difference in power, it wheelies in 3rd much easier.

brantsz
12-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by scuzz
Pics?

How much did it cost?

Where did you get it from?

I gave around 565 for the juice box, Exhaust and P1 tip delivered to my door.