View Full Version : Anyone remember....

cheetah
12-15-2002, 08:12 PM
that global announcement thing. It was about the guy that found a camera in the mountains and on the film was something that would change the world and all that shiz and he was going to show it on march 8. Well I was bored and saw it bookmarked in my favorites today and wondered what happened. It turns out we were right and it was a hoax. Read the disclamer.

http://www.8march2003.com/

SGA
12-15-2002, 09:39 PM
I remember. Some people were getting freaked about it. It was a cool "what if story"

Pappy
12-15-2002, 09:49 PM
i'd like to kick that guy in the jimmies:eek: thats as bad as the big foot story.....

12-15-2002, 09:57 PM
I began reading shortly after it was posted, it was pretty interesting, but that is certainly NOT the best way to end it, of course i didnt take it seriously, but It was dumb to end it with a disclaimer, very uncreative, im sure noone even wants to see anything posted now :(

jc_powerpipes07
12-21-2002, 07:16 PM
I remember when Kevin (Cheetah) went to Barbourville highschool
with Todd (bodyguard).

Ride400
12-21-2002, 08:29 PM
a kick to the jimmies would do em good

killed300ex
12-21-2002, 08:44 PM
you guys hes not kidding you know what hes talking about its the new super sectret honda quad! Honda is chasing his around trying ot get him not to psot pictures its scheduled to be out in 2006 but he somehow got a pic and wants to get attention to himself before he posts it I know this becase im one of his contacts. Id posta pic but they would prolly try to come after me so im not gonna do it.

Lol j/k guys but what if? lol im bored so i typed that it would be pretty funny if it was true
I agree though what a crappy way to end that he should have just waited on the disclaimer untill the 8 th that way everyone knows its not true but can still enjoy it now i dont care to ever go back. I remember readingta hfirst time and being like wtf is that true well i quess you are all right who said nope its just someone looking for his 15 minutes of fama lol ohh well
killed

tants
12-21-2002, 09:04 PM
what a joke. what did people think it was?

12-21-2002, 10:19 PM
but what if the faction really took over the site and tried to make us think it's a hoax?make you wonder.

SGA
12-21-2002, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MX#132
but what if the faction really took over the site and tried to make us think it's a hoax?make you wonder. [/QUOTE
:eek:

JUSTINcredible
12-21-2002, 10:59 PM
I wasted my time reading pretty much everything on that site.. i should have read that disclaimer first
that guy is messed up:huh