PDA

View Full Version : northeast ohio

ATVMX905
12-07-2008, 11:52 AM
= one big trap. you cant ride anywhere around here anymore. its all ilegal. i hate the stupid *******s that have to go get trashed and throw beer cans everywhere. i cant stand the young punks that catch equipment on fire and litter and throw rocks at buildings. these people have ruined it for everyone. people also go back in the woods and get high and do drugs then go riding which is stupid and is dangerous. im selling my quad and getting out of riding because u cant go anywhere anymore. this really pisses me off. im 17, and i dont blame the police one bit for cracking down on atv riders. they are careless in our area and are always causing trouble and stealing. this gos out to all of you jerks. thanks.... :mad:

blacknblue#2
12-07-2008, 01:13 PM
pack up, drive a little south. i am almost right on the river and 60 miles easy of cincy. We have some nature preserve land that we cant get on but we have alot of land that we can. One family owns a logging business. They own 6000 acres just in our county and they say as long as they own it that it will always be open to riders........but really man i know what you mean. There are alot of careless people ruining it for the good riders everywhere.

ATVMX905
12-07-2008, 01:55 PM
ya i no man. it really sucks cuz all i wanna do is have fun and enjoy the sport but i cant cuz of all these *******s.

DominicD400ex
07-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Are you talking about weathersfield pd getting involved in the whole LB Foster bull****?

I got pulled over ON THE TRAIL by some guy with a badge that was in a dodge charger.

He told me to never go back into monkeyface.

A year later, I ride there all the time now.

But for real, the only sweet places to ride around here are way too illegal. (monkeyface, honda hills, girard lake, mcdonald steel dumps)

where are you from?

croat1
07-10-2009, 11:54 PM
i agree 100 percent. notheast ohio blows. i use to go to wellseville years ago. i never liked it because i always felt like was going to get runover or robbed. drunk riders were everywhere. do people still ride their?

now i go to wayne national forest. that is starting to blow also. 4x4 quads on groomed trails riding at a walking pace. no helmets either. punks riding wheelies in the parking lots. bad trail markings........

north east ohio SUCKS

DominicD400ex
07-11-2009, 09:46 AM
People do still ride at Wellsville. The trails are getting a little sketchy though. I realy like riding there but people there are crazy and drunk, and the trails really tear up your bike.