PDA

View Full Version : NEED 21MM carb and Eton parts before x-mas Pleease help me out

86trizinger
12-07-2008, 08:35 AM
I got a 2003 Eton 50/70 and this was going to be my 4 year sons Christmas present. Unfortunately the previous owner screwed me. Now I have over 1100 into the ATV and its almost all stock still. I should have just bought a new one. But now I am out of money and need to get this fixed soon.

Here is what I need:

1. Its has a OKO 21mm Carb.. It keep draining fuel and I havent been able to get it to stop. SO I NEED THIS ASAP!! I can't afford a new one though. Need something that will work with a 70cc Airsal piston kit.

2. He widened the rear but took off his old front A-arms. Now it is extremely unstable to ride. I need something to widen the front? Wheel spacers, A-arms or anythign that can widen it about 4 or more inches.

3. Some sort of exhaust.. He rigged up some sort of 90cc exhaust and it doesnt even fit. I welded up one hole in it but not sure how long it will last.

Please let me know what you have. Not trying to spend a ton of moeny because I dont have it. I.

My email is mnboyd@verizon.net
Thanks
Chris

12-07-2008, 09:56 AM
if you pay for shipping i will give you a stock 90 exhaust. with out any holes. if you ship me the carb i will fix it for free and ship it back i know what it is like to try to have something done before christmas. let me know 86trizinger.

12-07-2008, 10:06 AM
86trizinger I have got a 24mm keihin that I would let you borrow and it comes with the intake so you can have it done for christmas.When ever you get another carb ship it back or ship me your 21 ill fix it and you can put it on and you can use the 24 till its fixed just let me know I feel for you. You should not have to change anything just bolt on and go. But I do want the carb and intake back thanks Toby. Its to close to Christmas to not help people out.

racer28
12-11-2008, 08:08 PM
hey i had an eton thunder 90 that i raced that was very quick but i race 250 and pit bike now. i have everything from hetrick exhaust to hetrick swingarm +2 inches to works shocks. i need to get rid of alot of it. PM me what you need and i will give you prices.

racer28
12-11-2008, 08:33 PM
i also have 4 +4 inch wheel spacers

86trizinger
12-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Got the carb fixed i think.. found some hardened fuel on the end of the float needle. Just enough to let a littlegas through . I will ride it tomorrow afternoon and try and confirm it though. I will Pm you about some parts though.