PDA

View Full Version : ECMX - looking for result

quad2xtreme
12-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Anyone go today? What was the results for the A Class?

I wanted to race today but was putting my quad back together. Hoping to finish in the morning and make it to NCMP by noon.

JRP
12-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Anyone go today? What was the results for the A Class?

I wanted to race today but was putting my quad back together. Hoping to finish in the morning and make it to NCMP by noon.

Hey jon ill be in contact with cole tomorrow, ill call him and see and let you know!

JJs450r
12-07-2008, 05:25 AM
top four a riders were cole 1-1 terrel 2-2 boyd 3-3 millard 4-4

i placed a descent 3rd in my class track was great first moto 2nd moto everything was rutted and whooped out made for nasty racing ya if you go 2 ncmp i should be there crossing fingers

JRP
12-07-2008, 12:46 PM
yep, jjs is right.

David Terell won B

Dyllon won youth prod. i think stanton 2nd and thomas 3rd but not to sure on that.

Steven Schaffer won C and Kris getting 2nd.

Cole said it was pretty sweet, but he just kinda checked out slowly. He said he won 200 bucks so he was excited about that!

JJs450r
12-07-2008, 02:49 PM
i think stanton got 4th youth productoin was by far the best race of the day ya cole was real smooth didnt really make mistake

quad2xtreme
12-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
i think stanton got 4th youth productoin was by far the best race of the day ya cole was real smooth didnt really make mistake

funny you say that. I've ridden with Cole on a few occasions and you just don't realize how fast he is because he is so smooth. Erratic riders often look faster because they are too busy sliding all over the place. He makes it look effortless.