PDA

View Full Version : Alabama vs. Florida... who ya got?

redlineranger
12-06-2008, 01:08 PM
gonna be one hell of a game.. im tired of all the BS from the arrogant Alabama fans and tired of hearing how Florida is the fastest team on the planet. i just want to see the game.

28-21 Florida

12-06-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm pulling for UF.

12-06-2008, 04:21 PM
aww yeah

redlineranger
12-06-2008, 05:42 PM
alright all you Florida fans please join me in singing Alabama's finest....

heeeeeey Alabama... heeeeeeyy Alabama.. we just beat the hell out of you, we just beat the hell out of you, Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer GO TO HELL ALABAMA!!!!!

gah that was great, and they were finally exposed tonight. i hope Tebow stays for next year to do it again

quadrcr161
12-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
gonna be one hell of a game.. im tired of all the BS from the arrogant Alabama fans and tired of hearing how Florida is the fastest team on the planet. i just want to see the game.

28-21 Florida

arrogant bama fans? who has been talking crap the past few years? it came down to the #1 and #2 teams in the ranking, cow pasture back woods auburn wasnt even in the ranking.

its just a game, a stupid one with over paid coaches and people who wouldnt even be in college if they couldnt run a football. IMO if you have no invested interest such as an alum or student you shouldnt have a say in anything that the teams or colleges do.

im glad the season is over so i dont have to hear about it anymore.

12-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
arrogant bama fans? who has been talking crap the past few years? it came down to the #1 and #2 teams in the ranking, cow pasture back woods auburn wasnt even in the ranking.

its just a game, a stupid one with over paid coaches and people who wouldnt even be in college if they couldnt run a football. IMO if you have no invested interest such as an alum or student you shouldnt have a say in anything that the teams or colleges do.

dont be a party pooper

powermadd400ex
12-06-2008, 07:40 PM
today i was for florida :D

blakefoote
12-06-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm a Tennessee fan so i hate bothof them but...im pulling for Bama....

12-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by blakefoote

little late dont ya think? they already lost lol

powermadd400ex
12-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by blakefoote

how can you be a vols fan and pull for bama?
imma big orange fan to and i was pullin for the gators.
but different strokes for different folks i guess

redlineranger
12-07-2008, 09:16 AM

yes i said ARROGANT... damn near everyone i know has talked sh#t all year, but now that they got their tails spanked at the end of the game they cant take what they dish out. it always has been and always will be like that. Alabama fans show no class in winning or losing.

next thing is, what in the hell does Auburn not being in the rankings have to do with this game. Alabama fans can not get over the fact that they finally beat us, but you gotta stop living off of last weekend. and the backwoods cow pasture Auburn thing is stupid. they produce some of the worlds smartest engineers and astronauts, and the "backwoods cow pasture" people that help feed you and everyone else. Alabama produces drug dealers, murders, and in general a bunch of ignorant pricks.

Auburn was never gonna be a success this year and the whole nation seen that after the 3-2 win over Miss. St. as a diehard Auburn fan, i knew that this year was gonna be bad after that, and i just accepted it. we have our down years just like everyone else. i find it funny that Alabama fans are giving us hell for having a new coaching situation when Alabama as been through like what, at least 5 or 6 since their last championship.

also what part of Wetumpka are you from?

quadrcr161
12-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by redlineranger
yes i said ARROGANT... damn near everyone i know has talked sh#t all year, but now that they got their tails spanked at the end of the game they cant take what they dish out. it always has been and always will be like that. Alabama fans show no class in winning or losing.

next thing is, what in the hell does Auburn not being in the rankings have to do with this game. Alabama fans can not get over the fact that they finally beat us, but you gotta stop living off of last weekend. and the backwoods cow pasture Auburn thing is stupid. they produce some of the worlds smartest engineers and astronauts, and the "backwoods cow pasture" people that help feed you and everyone else. Alabama produces drug dealers, murders, and in general a bunch of ignorant pricks.

Auburn was never gonna be a success this year and the whole nation seen that after the 3-2 win over Miss. St. as a diehard Auburn fan, i knew that this year was gonna be bad after that, and i just accepted it. we have our down years just like everyone else. i find it funny that Alabama fans are giving us hell for having a new coaching situation when Alabama as been through like what, at least 5 or 6 since their last championship.

also what part of Wetumpka are you from?

auburn has also shown no class in loosing, im not a football fan, but i did go to alabama, my wife had 2 degrees from there, and her family has a scholarship named after them in auburn, i just hate the campus and school. although im not a fan of what they have done in tuscaloose but it dosent have any impact on me hell while i was there i never went to a game. auburn has been talking trash for the last 6 ?7? years and they didnt do anything this year, and its killing the fans, tubs has one bad year out of 10 and they are ready to hang him.

as far as auburn producing engineers, yea look at the roads they designed, downtown bham, up around talladega, yep nice design work. UA also has a very respected engineer, arospace program, and its a damn good busines school.

the most thing you have to realize is most people talking trash on both sides, never been to school there, and couldnt get in if they tried.

im outside of wetu, on hwy 111

redlineranger
12-07-2008, 04:50 PM
auburn has also shown no class in loosing, im not a football fan, but i did go to alabama, my wife had 2 degrees from there, and her family has a scholarship named after them in auburn, i just hate the campus and school. although im not a fan of what they have done in tuscaloose but it dosent have any impact on me hell while i was there i never went to a game. auburn has been talking trash for the last 6 ?7? years and they didnt do anything this year, and its killing the fans, tubs has one bad year out of 10 and they are ready to hang him.

as far as auburn producing engineers, yea look at the roads they designed, downtown bham, up around talladega, yep nice design work. UA also has a very respected engineer, arospace program, and its a damn good busines school.

the most thing you have to realize is most people talking trash on both sides, never been to school there, and couldnt get in if they tried.

im outside of wetu,
on hwy 111

not trying to start any arguments or anything, just so you know...well me BEING a football fan, i'd be willing to bet i've heard more of the trash talking since you have stated your not a fan. every alabama fan i have ever known has talked more crap than their sphincter, and the minute they get it handed to them, or lose, or go under probation like they always do, they blame the system. alot of it has to do with who is controlling them. all of the fellow Auburn fans that i know, have always feared Alabama as you never know whats gonna happen. the one thing Auburn can be proud of is that Tuberville had control of his players, and not once were any of them in his whole 10 years in trouble with the law. maybe academics, but not the law. Alabama can not say the same about their last 5 coaches. i only hope who ever comes to Auburn next has half the class and values that Tuberville does. the trash talking about the Iron Bowl has to be accepted by both teams fans because thats just part of the Iron Bowl. Auburn has not just been bragging about the Iron Bowl for the 6 in a row streak. Tuberville led them through 8 years of being a championship contender all season. they hadnt been able to say that in 9-10 years before that.

its the same situation as Alabama right now. they've been down for a long, long time. and now there gonna be spanking ***** nationwide for quite some time. each team has their cycles. Auburn's is now. i would also like to add that it was not the fans wanting Tuberville out. that goes to credit to the infamous Bobby Lowder, Jay Jacobs, and Jay Gogue.

both school's have great education, but in seperate fields. Alabama is known for alot of its medical education and their business. Auburn is engineering and agricultural. whether you like the designs or not, the credit goes to some of those engineers likely from both.

the talk back and forth between Alabama and Auburn is just how it is. its been the same since both of their beginnings, and it will never change.

i live on Redland Rd right on top of the hill past Rifle Range Rd.

c450Razy
12-07-2008, 08:31 PM
holy crap, would you two take your skirts off... way to turn this into a pissin match

redlineranger
12-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy
holy crap, would you two take your skirts off... way to turn this into a pissin match

never was a pissin match, and theres no skirts here.

as stated in my last post all this general discussion about the Auburn vs Alabama in all aspects of the schools and their sports is just a part of the state of Alabama.