trying to set up a little racing on 12/05/08
racing quads on the national tracks
racing starts at 9:00
have some others that will race so if your interested
leave your gametag here so i can add you
you will be invited into race so all you have to do is be logged on

jrspawn
12-05-2008, 06:23 PM
If you want to run Supercross count me in. Im not to shabby on the SX tracks, but dont like the MX tracks at all really. But again hit me up if you guys want to run quads on the SX tracks. My name on the PS3 is also JRSPAWN.

Thank you
Justin

pro-rider46
12-05-2008, 06:41 PM
im in. my tag is Pro-Rider

Exrider434
12-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Exrider434

klutch
12-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Ac-Dcpunk69

I'm hardly online but idk maybe when i get on i'll play lol.

12-06-2008, 11:31 AM
does anyone else notice the quads are faster? i can throw down way faster times on tracks with the quads. The game got boring for me because I could put it on the hardest setting all time and still whoop everyone's a**.

ATVMX905
12-06-2008, 12:51 PM
ill be there ;) mcclain905

jrspawn
12-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
does anyone else notice the quads are faster? i can throw down way faster times on tracks with the quads. The game got boring for me because I could put it on the hardest setting all time and still whoop everyone's a**.

Actually its the other way around. The bikes are much faster. Its possible to throw down a 3+ second faster lap time down on a bike. Ive set the fastest lap time on about every SX track on a quad without cheating(a couple of the tracks there are ways to cut the coarse in which some do....) and can tell you the top bike riders can still pull a couple seconds a lap on the time. I can do several tracks faster on a bike, but i try to stick to the quads.

It would be cool to get an organized race night setup. I got on the other night when i read this but didnt get an invite or see others racing?

Thank you
Justin

12-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Actually its the other way around. The bikes are much faster. Its possible to throw down a 3+ second faster lap time down on a bike. Ive set the fastest lap time on about every SX track on a quad without cheating(a couple of the tracks there are ways to cut the coarse in which some do....) and can tell you the top bike riders can still pull a couple seconds a lap on the time. I can do several tracks faster on a bike, but i try to stick to the quads.

It would be cool to get an organized race night setup. I got on the other night when i read this but didnt get an invite or see others racing?

Thank you
Justin

yeah when i 1st had the game the bikes I would be much faster but now it seems like the bikes bog more and dont have the power. maybe its my settings but my quads in acceleration are faster than the bikes even if the bikes have it set for all acceleration.

jrspawn
12-06-2008, 05:31 PM
The two stroke bike acceleration is crazy! Another thing is use the clutch! In my opinion the two stroke bike almost has too much acceleration at sometimes. You can whiskey throttle on the bikes and the gain in time is huge overall!

12-06-2008, 06:57 PM
yeah i use the clutch so much in the game good thing its not realistic otherwise i'd probally fry the clutch before the race is over