PDA

View Full Version : NEED KASAEA 50 carb .. Near Darlington MD

86trizinger
12-04-2008, 09:35 PM
I have a 200 KAsea Skyhawk 50 with electric choke on it. It will start everytime but anytime above idle and it cuts off as soon as you go more then half throttle.

I took the carb apart and soaked it.. Huge chunks are coming out of the passages. I out it back together and it runs great for 10 mintues then does the same.. I already cleaned the tank out and it just seems like I can no fuel flow to the engine..

I need a carb very soon.. If anyone has a good one let me know.. Just something cheap or free. will drive to get it within an hour or so of DArlington MD 21034 zip code.

mcatvme
12-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Hello. Hope u got the key switch I sent u. I have everything u need. Later Eric

86trizinger
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah I got the key thanks.. I emailed you and let you know I got it... Or atleast I emailed someone.. thought it was you. Yhe key works great just can't get the carb figured out now.. If I cant get it fixed I have to sell it to get my nephew a different on for Christmas.

Thanks Agains
Chris

mcatvme
12-05-2008, 02:06 PM
k like I said I have everything u need. Come get it. No charge.

86trizinger
12-05-2008, 02:11 PM
All i really need is a carb and maybe the reeds because I dont know if that is causing issues or not. Ill PM you

12-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Are you looking for cage and reeds or just the reeds? If you need a set of stock i have them or if you want after market reeds let me know. I will send them Merry Christmas lol.

86trizinger
12-05-2008, 05:16 PM
I do not know as of yet.. I am going to take the carb off of my eton and see if that fixes it or not. Atleast that will narrow it down. If I cover the carb with my hand a little it runs great up until half throttle..

90cc DAD
01-14-2009, 02:36 PM
I live right near you in Delta. Only about 10-15 min. away.
We have been racing the Kaseas for years and I have
about every part you can think of!!
Along with a few Fully Blown Race Kaseas!!

Give me a call and we can fix you up in a couple of min.
I will pm my cell number to you!!

Nick's #1 Fan
01-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Sounds like tthe same problem I was having on a friends stock 50. I must have torn the carb apart 8 times trying to see what was going on.

I finally disconnected the electric choke and problem solved. I disconnected it at the connector.

Try that and see if it works if not I would be curious to know if you are able to get it fixed and what you found.

Hope this helps.:)

86trizinger
01-15-2009, 12:00 PM
i swapped the carb out..Same problem even with another carb. Not sure what it is.. I may just throw the 70cc top end kit on it and gt it running. Then just sell it .. I have no room for this anymore.

90cc DAD
01-15-2009, 05:40 PM
i met you at the Drag Races...
You know I can build these things!!
If you need anything... Just let me know?