PDA

View Full Version : Whens Santa comming on here?

ZeroLogic
12-04-2008, 02:13 PM
With what, about 21 more days til Christmas Santa should be due for a stop at Exriders soon. Whens he comming I got a huge list for him!

(All of the older member will know what I'm talking about.):p

rollie
12-04-2008, 02:21 PM
hahaha should be soon i would think!

400ex28
12-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Yea he should be due pretty soon i'd say!

gcart2
12-04-2008, 02:31 PM
care to inform a newbie?

tater_kamik
12-04-2008, 02:34 PM
santa is a member here :P

ZeroLogic
12-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
care to inform a newbie?

You'll see...:eek:

250x_kyle
12-04-2008, 04:31 PM
lol :D

brian76708
12-04-2008, 04:49 PM
i dont think i want to know.

Quad18star
12-04-2008, 05:32 PM
I hate to inform everyone , but do to the current economic crisis , Santa will not be visiting the website this year. Rather than comming to visit all the folks here at ATVRiders.com , Santa will be heading to Washington to ask for a 500 billion dollar bailout plan. Like the current Executives at AIG , Ford, Chrysler and GM , Santa's foolish spending on luxury items and vacation for 11 months out of the year has put him and Mrs. Clause in the hole. Keep your fingers crossed that the Government approves his plan. ;)

Just joking ..... He'll be on here shortly. He just got done visiting with me lastnight and after a few too many brews , he wasn't in much shape to do anything today.

907Rider
12-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I hate to inform everyone , but do to the current economic crisis , Santa will not be visiting the website this year. Rather than comming to visit all the folks here at ATVRiders.com , Santa will be heading to Washington to ask for a 500 billion dollar bailout plan. Like the current Executives at AIG , Ford, Chrysler and GM , Santa's foolish spending on luxury items and vacation for 11 months out of the year has put him and Mrs. Clause in the hole. Keep your fingers crossed that the Government approves his plan. ;)

hehehe

SANTA_CLAUS
12-04-2008, 08:33 PM
HO HO HO MERRRRRY CHRISTMAS!

Ralph
12-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SANTA_CLAUS

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7769/santa3ra.gif

Dan_Guetter
12-04-2008, 11:31 PM

Robin Hood
12-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

Kickstarts-suck
12-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7769/santa3ra.gif

Damnit beat me to it! lol :p

smr
12-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Just incase yall didn't hear. After living Quad18star's house Santa showed up in washington on his big corperate sliegh. Seems that congress has reufused to help unless Santa can change the way he does bussiness.

Ralph
12-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by smr
Just incase yall didn't hear. After living Quad18star's house Santa showed up in washington on his big corperate sliegh. Seems that congress has reufused to help unless Santa can change the way he does bussiness.

I heard he is gonna sell his fleet or reindeer and private sleigh.

The new government run Christmas program is expected start shipping Christmas gifts by April 2009.

ZeroLogic
12-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by SANTA_CLAUS

Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :