PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh My Eye!

One_Bad_400
12-03-2008, 06:09 PM
ga i HATE it when i get something in my eye ridding or something hits it. i was in my back yard earlyer dragging a tiller and i looked back and something slapped me in the eye.. i think i scrached it BAD! my hoel eye site is a blurr and its killing me! any body else always seem to get something in there eye or scratch it

03warriorrider
12-03-2008, 07:03 PM
i had a bungie cord let go and nail me in the eye a couple of weeks ago. it was blury for about an hour then it felt like there was sand in my eye, especially when i looked at bright lights. for a couple of days later it was like i had a very faintly scratched pair of glasses on that eye but since then it has seemed to go away.....either that im just used to it and dont notice it anymore. but i would go to the doctors just to get it checked out anyways

12-03-2008, 07:03 PM
a lot of times i dont wear my goggles. I used to all the time until I realized how much cooler it is riding without them and how much better vision you have. If it starts getting dusty or i'm racing and not up front i'll put them on. In the woods i was flying down a trail and i see a branch about to hit my eye like less than a second before it happen and I closed my eye and it just hit my face. I think i need a different lense thats why my vision is so much worse with goggles on. With clear lenses and in the sand when its sunny I cant judge the size of whoops and exactly where they are. I think they use a grey or blue tinted lense for sand riding

Ruby Soho
12-03-2008, 07:29 PM
i got a spark or few in my eye once when i was grinding something, never again will i grind without safety glasses haha.

my eye was blurry for a few days, and i couldn't focus it right but it eventually straightened out. and boy did it hurt like hell when it got hit:p

Zakradu398
12-03-2008, 07:43 PM
2 years ago I was in a dirt bike accident where a stick about 10ft long rode up the forks on my bike came up into the helmet and poked my eye. I jousted me off the bike and I was KO'ed for about 30 mins, after I woke up, I was completely blind temporarily from both eyes, idk why only hit one, but it stayed like that for about 3 days. Then I couldn't open my eye or see out of it for about 3 weeks. It was definately the worst pain I could ever imagine having. So it took about a month or two for the blurryness to go away, but now I swear I see better out of that eye now than the other one.

TWISTED DINLI
12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Me and my buddys were muddin on their utility quads and we got one stuck so i tied a rope to it and tried to pull it out in reverse with the other quad and the rope snapped and hit me right in the eye along with dirt that was on it. it hurt real bad. i couldnt see out of it for a couple hours

One_Bad_400
12-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
i got a spark or few in my eye once when i was grinding something, never again will i grind without safety glasses haha.

my eye was blurry for a few days, and i couldn't focus it right but it eventually straightened out. and boy did it hurt like hell when it got hit:p

yiks!!! i've had one go in mine b4. it wasnt bad like yours. after that i look like a little girl trying to grind something even if i have glasses on. but i got a full face shild the other day so now i just let the sparks roll lol

One_Bad_400
12-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
2 years ago I was in a dirt bike accident where a stick about 10ft long rode up the forks on my bike came up into the helmet and poked my eye. I jousted me off the bike and I was KO'ed for about 30 mins, after I woke up, I was completely blind temporarily from both eyes, idk why only hit one, but it stayed like that for about 3 days. Then I couldn't open my eye or see out of it for about 3 weeks. It was definately the worst pain I could ever imagine having. So it took about a month or two for the blurryness to go away, but now I swear I see better out of that eye now than the other one.

dude. that sounds like the worst eye injury i've ever hurd (well besides being blind forever)

i cant stand eyes. if i see something in someones eye or someones eye red i FREAK out! i cant stand it. most people are afraid of snakes and spiders, i'm afraid of eyes :chinese:

powermadd400ex
12-03-2008, 09:36 PM
when i was like 6 0r 7 i was running around the house acting like an idiot(hell i still do that :D) while my mom was putting up our fake christmas tree. well she was fluffing a limb out when i came around and ran right into the end that attaches to the tree. it was caught in my eye and i ripped it out and couldnt see threw that eye at all for about 4 or 5 hours. it was blurry but the next morning i could see clearly so i wasnt worried about it.

JJs450r
12-03-2008, 10:33 PM
bungee=no joke hurts bad in the eye

byrdman37876
12-03-2008, 10:47 PM
walked behind my dad while he was chain sawing some wood when i was about 11.

got a wood chip in my eye and had to wear a patch for 2 weeks because it got infected.

Drewltr450
12-04-2008, 04:09 AM
^^^ same thing happened to me i went to the emergency room an i had to sit there for about 2 hours while my eye was killing me.

gcart2
12-04-2008, 04:18 AM
at our last mx race my brother popped me with his kill switch in the eye, i chucked my phone art him lol.

also at my last race i noticed a piece of dirt bouncing around in my goggles. Finally on one of the jumps i managed to get it out. it was kind of amusing lol.

liex21
12-04-2008, 11:35 AM
i got shot in the eye with a airsoft gun a while back the doctor said im a lucky s.o.b for not being blind in the eye luckily my retna didnt detach but i got a pretty sick picture of it so i thought it show it

<DRS>GPF
12-04-2008, 11:47 AM
yea, ive gotten in quite a few incidents with things hitting me or chemicals in the eyes..

the worst scratch was from a dirty hacky sack.. i thought for sure i was going to need to shoot with the other hand.

gcart2
12-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by liex21
i got shot in the eye with a airsoft gun a while back the doctor said im a lucky s.o.b for not being blind in the eye luckily my retna didnt detach but i got a pretty sick picture of it so i thought it show it

thats bad ***!!! that's a myspace default right there:eek2:

One_Bad_400
12-04-2008, 02:54 PM
:eek: no joke! i just almost threw up! seriously. thats the nastyest thing i've ever seen. i've never seen a eye that red? is it back to white?

ZeroLogic
12-04-2008, 02:56 PM

I bet that got all the ladies

hotrodbelair
12-04-2008, 03:20 PM

thats exactly what happend to me and my eye looked exactly like that i had blurry vision in that one eye for a little over a year couldnt see anything out of it unless it was less than a foot away from my face now my vision is 20-22 thats the best its gonna get. and it did work on the ladies on a couple occassions:devil:

TRX_450
12-04-2008, 04:42 PM
its funny this thread came up. i had emergency eye surgery today because i had a piece of metal that lodged into my eye and began to rust. you wanna talk about painful. they scraped the stuff out and left a hole in my eye. they gave me an antibiotic and steroid for the inflammation, but told me to just deal with the pain.

Zakradu398
12-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
its funny this thread came up. i had emergency eye surgery today because i had a piece of metal that lodged into my eye and began to rust. you wanna talk about painful. they scraped the stuff out and left a hole in my eye. they gave me an antibiotic and steroid for the inflammation, but told me to just deal with the pain.

I have a small chunk out of my eye also from my accident, good stuff

12-04-2008, 05:08 PM
this makes me a little sick, i hate the thought of eyes being gouged or chunks taken out. i had a little carb cleaner in my eye before I washed it out right away and it was good but for the time it was in there man did it hurt. i would hate to loose my eye sight, sight is such a wonderful thing

ricksmx865
12-04-2008, 05:17 PM
liex21 that eye is NASTY!!! i cannot imagine how bad that would feel and how POed i'd be hahaha

but when i was lil i was playing hide n' seek at night... i went running around the house and got a tree limb right thru my eyelid.... blead all night i woke up with all the blood dried up i couldnt open my eye.... .thought i was blind

Not a horrible injury and no damage (thank god) but will still freak ya out when your little :devil:

gcart2
12-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
liex21 that eye is NASTY!!! i cannot imagine how bad that would feel and how POed i'd be hahaha

but when i was lil i was playing hide n' seek at night... i went running around the house and got a tree limb right thru my eyelid.... blead all night i woke up with all the blood dried up i couldnt open my eye.... .thought i was blind

Not a horrible injury and no damage (thank god) but will still freak ya out when your little :devil:

shooot that would freak me out now and im not any little kid.

JParisi48
12-04-2008, 05:46 PM
i have 2 bad stories too, i was in gym and some kid went to kick a basketball and instead they whaled my eye and i couldnt see out of it for 3 days amd then another time my cousin, blacktrx440ex shot my in the eye with bleach hurt soooo bad and it felt like there was a ton of sand in my eye, thought i was gunna go blind lol

Stevie-D
12-05-2008, 04:42 PM
welders flash:macho

Ruby Soho
12-05-2008, 05:03 PM
i forgot about one, i got aircraft paint stripper in my eye once.

that stuff burns pretty bad:p

brian76708
12-05-2008, 05:33 PM
yea my eyes became inflamed the doctor said it was due to wearing contacts to long. Since then i don't wear contacts inless im snowboarding or riding quads. I also have gotten gas shot in my eye that was not fun it burned and flushing it out with a hose was not fun either due to it was fall and cold as hell.

pro-rider46
12-05-2008, 05:47 PM
i shot brake cleaner in my ear the other night, and to my suprise didnt hurt that bad. only for about 30 seconds. but i drank monster the next day, and somehow got it in my eye, it hurt like a mother F@$#er. BEWARE OF THE MONSTER!!!

12-05-2008, 07:02 PM
I once got roosted in the eyes by a dude and after a few minutes my eyes where feeling better. Well for about 3 months my one eye would twitch alot. Finaly one day I look under my lid and end up digging out a small rock! :eek2:

A dude once kicked me in the eye to and it mest up my eye and it instantly was stuck shut I couldnt open it and I needed a eye patch for a while.

I had stiches in my eye lid 3 times already to.

And my eyes have Blepharitis I born with it its a eye condition where your eyes get infected. Its the same as pink eye except its not contages so half the time I walk around looking like I'm totaly stoned. :scary: :devil: