PDA

View Full Version : spot to ride in west kentucky

bryankbeane
12-01-2008, 08:30 PM
this place is right by blood river at ky lake if any one wants to ride there e-mail me @ big_beane@hotmail.com

smr
12-02-2008, 06:16 AM
never heard of Blood River. Where is that at?

We ride Turkey Bay a lot.

bryankbeane
12-02-2008, 04:31 PM
look at a map for blood river turky bay is about 40 min drive 4 me but i dont go all the time since i have this place i ride at all the time and its not realy an offical place not many peaple ride there eather so u dont haft to run the chanch of turning a corner fast and hitting some one like at turky

Ryan'07400ex
12-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Why is this place called blood river?

bryankbeane
12-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Ryan'07400ex
Why is this place called blood river?
im not sure but its a bay on Kentucky lake its in calloway county

jonb45
12-08-2008, 08:45 PM
How far away from paducah is it? Where is it located? Do you have to pay? If not is this a place that you might get in trouble riding at?

bryankbeane
12-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jonb45
How far away from paducah is it? Where is it located? Do you have to pay? If not is this a place that you might get in trouble riding at?
well some of its private property the guy that owns some of it has about 80 top 100 peaple come down there every spring then some is on tva wich they say u cant ride on but dont realy care unless some one calls and complains but that in the summer b/c peaple go night ride down there and wake up the nighbors on there way there that the only time there down there if they even come me and my buddies usally park at my house and ride there since its less than a mile away ive asked permission to ride on all the privat property thats there and most dont care winter is the best time to go since nobody night rides in winter

jonb45
12-11-2008, 09:09 PM
how far away from paducah is it?

bryankbeane
12-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by jonb45
how far away from paducah is it?
its in calloway county by blood river ky lake
google map does not have images of the place but this site doeshttp://kygeonet.ky.gov/kyhydro look for blood river or wild cat creek it about an hour drive from here to paduca