PDA

View Full Version : craigslist??

dpizz450
12-01-2008, 04:48 PM
has anyone ever posted anything for sale on craigslist? i can not for the life of me figure out how to post something. i've got my account and tried setting up a post and picked the section i wanted it in and all that and it seemed like it worked, and its suppose to post the next day right? mine wont. ive done this two or three times and cant figure it out.
help please!

12-01-2008, 04:58 PM
you should get an email to validate it

12-02-2008, 07:33 PM
I never did but I found out prostatutes advertise their selfs on their so some times when im drunk I'll keep calling them making em all mad. :devil:

UNBROKEN
12-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ltr450fly
I never did but I found out prostatutes advertise their selfs on their so some times when im drunk I'll keep calling them making em all mad. :devil:

lol sounds like fun ahahahah

12-03-2008, 01:54 PM
You don't even need an account to post.

Just bring up an area on craigslist you want to advertise on.

At the very top left there will be a link that says "post to classifieds"

A list will come up of different categories for different types of posting. In this case, you would select "for sale"

Now another list will come up. These are all different categories you can select, where your item will be posted. Select one of them. For example, "auto parts"

Now fill out all the fields (this will be what is posted on craigslist)
Put in your address twice, and when your all done select "continue" at the very bottom.

A preview of your posting will now come up. Select "continue" at the very bottom.

Now you will have to enter one of those captcha things. Once you do you will get an email.

In the email there will be a link. Click on that. At the top of the ad hit "publish"

there ya go.