View Full Version : Trade

quadscrib
12-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I have an 04' YFZ450 engine for sale or trade.
What Im looking for is a used but in darn good condition DRX50 or 70 and MUST be dual A-ARM.
This engine has a TOTAL life of 59.8 hours (per my DRD hour meter) and a total 5.8 hours of use since last service.
During last service I had the head ported by ALBA as well as 5 angle valve grind and all new springs,retainers and keepers (because they're very cheap in price). 06' crank (true 450), shift forks, oil mod (oil squirts on wrist pin), billet clutch basket,new piston (stock 08'), new cylinder, timing chain, tensioner, and case bearings. (I cant afford a failure).
This engine has NEVER had ANY failure of any type and I only replaced the listed parts due to the support I received fron ALBA last year and it was all too cheap not to do.
This engine has ONLY ever been run on MAXIMA semi synth oil (10w40 under 70 degrees and 20w50 over 70 out) and the oil has been changed 99% of the time after EVERY ride mainly cause I used to be a dealer and oil and filters were very very cheap for me.. filter replaced after EVERY weekend.
I am only offing this engine due to $$ issues and my promis of a DRX to replace my girls Pred 50 that Im not really comfortable letting her ride due to narrow and stiff suspension.
Anyways Im in Michigan so distance is an issue. But will consider anything on a case per case basis.
I also must add that this year I pulled 10 holeshots out of 12 motos.
Heres one of em:
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/quadscrib/017_153.jpg

quadscrib
12-02-2008, 08:05 AM
anyone?

quadscrib
12-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Or $1500.00 CASH + SHIPPING.