PDA

View Full Version : Cmoore is a mad man

QuadR8cer12
11-30-2008, 01:51 PM
playing around at calebs the other weekend. Sorry for the terrible picture quality

QuadR8cer12
11-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Indian air flip

QuadR8cer12
11-30-2008, 01:53 PM
caleb was stomping those out to dirt and much more that I did not get pictures of! Here I am playing in the foam pit

trx400EXtreme
11-30-2008, 06:21 PM
steppin' it up!:eek2:

Robin Hood
11-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Way to step it up Caleb!

Austin isn't it about time you flipped to dirt? :p

QuadR8cer12
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM
yes yes yes I am working on it, just have to get re motivated to do the trick. I am not trying to make my living being a pro freestyle rider so I dont have any real push to try and step it up right now. With work and school its hard to find time to concentrate on the flip. I still have not gotten a solid full day of flipping since before I dislocated my leg in the foam pit flipping 75ft. I bent my rear shock the second time I flipped into the pit from when that picture was taken. Hopefully I will get to go back to calebs soon to play in the pit again and we will see what happens

12-01-2008, 02:27 PM
dang so crazy almost looks fake like the picture hbomb films had. they took him doing a regular trick and just flipped him and the quad to make it look like he was upside down doing it. why cant quad freesytle be a televised xgames event?

BlaineKaiser450
12-01-2008, 04:20 PM
wow thats sick!

LTRracer4
12-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12
yes yes yes I am working on it, just have to get re motivated to do the trick. I am not trying to make my living being a pro freestyle rider so I dont have any real push to try and step it up right now. With work and school its hard to find time to concentrate on the flip. I still have not gotten a solid full day of flipping since before I dislocated my leg in the foam pit flipping 75ft. I bent my rear shock the second time I flipped into the pit from when that picture was taken. Hopefully I will get to go back to calebs soon to play in the pit again and we will see what happens

how his bro doin? last i saw he was following calebs trail perfectly, but i;ve been out of the freestyle loop for awhile now. is he still steppin it up too?

QuadR8cer12
12-01-2008, 08:57 PM
he is doing great at freestyle. He has landed the flip to dirt a few times now, but he has crashed doing the flip alot also. Getting your foot hung up on a heel clicker backflip is not a good thing!! lol He is down right recovering from a dislocated arm and a small hole in his lung I believe

TilltheEnd
12-01-2008, 09:00 PM
sick

Robin Hood
12-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12
he is doing great at freestyle. He has landed the flip to dirt a few times now, but he has crashed doing the flip alot also. Getting your foot hung up on a heel clicker backflip is not a good thing!! lol He is down right recovering from a dislocated arm and a small hole in his lung I believe

Wow poor kid. Hope he recovers quickly.

EngelstadFQX
12-02-2008, 06:23 PM
I haven't heard much from colt45 and Seamoore lately.... they're killin it out there though!.... I didn't hear about Colten's crash either, I hope he's doing okay..... I hear ya Austeen, it's hard to stay motivated when you aren't doing it full time..... Anyway, hope all is well with my Texan friends. Happy holidays.
-Bartman

QuadR8cer12
12-02-2008, 06:45 PM
we miss you bart! Thanksgiving just was not the same this year without a broken bone in the mix!! haha