PDA

View Full Version : HELP!, LSR T-Pin Tie Rod Issues

bushwesl
11-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I have a set of LSR T-Pins that I was determined to install today. Originally I bought a set that only had +2 tie rods, which I found out were obviously too short for my +3 arms. Finally I was able to track down another T-Pin setup with +3 tie rods, which are what I needed. Unfortunately, one of the tie rod ends seemed to be froze onto the tie rod. With a bit of WD-40 and some muscle I was finally able to remove it. Although, it appeared that where the threads started on the tie rod it was bent and when removing the end I completely destroyed the threads. Long story short, I NEED new T-Pin type tie rods. If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, the tie rod has a normal male threaded end that a tie rod end threads onto, and then the other end is a female end where part of the T-Pin threads into. I haven't contacted LSR yet, but I plan to on Monday. I was just curious if anyone had a set that I could buy from them, or if they knew where I could find a set? Perhaps there is a different model ATV that utilizes the same type of tie rod as I've described that I could potentially use? Any help here would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Wes