PDA

View Full Version : looking for mx tracks in arkansas

mjc597
11-28-2008, 09:25 AM
i'm looking for any mx tracks in arkansas. moving my family down sometime in january. we're moving to the northwest part by clarksville somewhere.. i've lived in new york my whole life and we're moving down to be closer to my wifes family.. anyone out there from around there or that races there?? looking for some nice tracks to race at..

KILLSWITCHngage
12-13-2008, 04:30 PM
If you dont know yet, Sundance mx south of Ozark is about 30 minutes from Clarksville. March 28th I am having a GranpPrix Team ATV near Russellville, bring some freinds!!

mjc597
12-13-2008, 08:46 PM
yeah i've been checking out their website..looks like a nice place, also what's up with challenger mx park?? are they still open ? do they hold races there or just open practice? i've been looking at different tracks webpages to get some ideas of places.. we're just waiting for our closing to go through and hopefully everything goes as planned.. maybe i'll see you around when we get down and situated..

KILLSWITCHngage
12-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Check out arkansasatvtalk.net ,you will probably find more out on there and about challengermx.