PDA

View Full Version : help posting pics

mikesutphin
11-27-2008, 03:20 PM
how in the heck do i post pics? when i click browse it comes up in the browse box but then theres noway to attach it ?

cglester
11-27-2008, 04:04 PM
just click on the pic u want to post and click open. It should then take you back to the reply page, and down under the section where you type your reply, you should see the pics url in the box beside "attatch file" hit submit reply. if the image is too big you can right click on it in the box that comes up when you click on "browse" then choose edit then from there you should be able to adjust the size of the pic.

cglester
11-27-2008, 04:05 PM
also i am sure there is a sticky on this somewhere if you will check for it

450rRacer22
11-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Make an account with photobucket.com. Then all you have to do is upload your pics to that site, copy the [IMG] link im not sure what the correct name is, then when you go to post it under all the icon faces and by the font stuff there is a button that says "IMG" on it. Click that and paste your link in there. Hit ok and the link will show up in the reply box.

cglester
11-28-2008, 08:54 AM
When i go to photobucket and select the pic that i want to use, then right click on the image link and select copy. Then return here and paste it to the box that says attach file. When i click on submit reply nothing happens, no matter how many times i click it, nothing happens. Anyone know what i am doing wrong?

mikesutphin
11-28-2008, 08:25 PM
now it says my pic is to big. how can i resize it

cglester
11-29-2008, 07:39 AM
easiest way to do it is to do what 450rRacer22said, and join photobucket. From there you just copy and paste the url's, and I dont think you even have to resize, maybe photobucket does it for you, but may be wrong about that.

miller821
11-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by cglester
When i go to photobucket and select the pic that i want to use, then right click on the image link and select copy. Then return here and paste it to the box that says attach file. When i click on submit reply nothing happens, no matter how many times i click it, nothing happens. Anyone know what i am doing wrong?

You don't paste it into the attach files place... You just paste it right below or above your text.

cglester
11-30-2008, 09:18 AM
thanks pal^^:D