PDA

View Full Version : started to mod it

Chet
11-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Well I am starting to get my fingers in the 07 400ex, yesterday I went down to Hellbound Racing in Stroudsburg pa, and picked up a full chasis skid, swingarm skid, and matching bumper, and a Uni filter, all the plates and bumper are installed, next I am going to install a slip on and rejet it, question I have is can I install the Uni filter and put holes in the air box lid, and run it awhile till I get the slip on and rejet it.

Chet

tri5ron
11-27-2008, 11:55 AM
yes,
and there really is no need to drill holes in the lid.
use it as is, and wait for your slip-on and re-jet.
you will probably just leave the lid off at that point.

11-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Chet
Well I am starting to get my fingers in the 07 400ex, yesterday I went down to Hellbound Racing in Stroudsburg pa, and picked up a full chasis skid, swingarm skid, and matching bumper, and a Uni filter, all the plates and bumper are installed, next I am going to install a slip on and rejet it, question I have is can I install the Uni filter and put holes in the air box lid, and run it awhile till I get the slip on and rejet it.

Chet

where do you live? i go to hellbound all the time. He sucks @ss, and never answers, but when he does have something and answers, he gives me pretty good deals.

exrider272
11-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
where do you live? i go to hellbound all the time. He sucks @ss, and never answers, but when he does have something and answers, he gives me pretty good deals.

he wouldnt give u deals if he knew u were on the internet bad mouthing his bussiness.

11-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by exrider272
he wouldnt give u deals if he knew u were on the internet bad mouthing his bussiness.

no, he knows we think that. We gave him a cylinder to get bored and he lost it. So I said screw that and never paid for the LRD silencer on my blaster.

He doesn't know how to run a business, thats all there is to it.

I will never order something with him, or give him something. But for little odds and ends, and random bull crap, he's good for that stuff. Decent prices.

Even though I say crap, he knows im a steady customer. I always try to reach him when i need some things.

Chet
11-27-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
where do you live?

I am from WIlkes Barre, my nephew lives in Stroudsburg

Chet

i go to hellbound all the time. He sucks @ss, and never answers, but when he does have something and answers, he gives me pretty good deals.

11-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Chet

oh. My dads shop is in stroudsburg. Our actual house is further west by maybe 20-25 miles.