PDA

View Full Version : Exriders spring ride

tants
12-14-2002, 09:11 PM
i want to meet up with everyone at ruaschcreek this year, i know tommy planned the last one... we should do a 2-3 day thing, so more people would be able to come. when does everyone suggest we plan this? remember lots of us race. and that will start in late march. we should do it when lots of kids are on spring brake. suggestions?

QuadRacer041
12-15-2002, 05:08 AM
im in for sure, i csn get like 4-5 of my buddies there too.
i say we do it in early march so all the racers can get some practice in.

tants
12-15-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by quad041
im in for sure, i csn get like 4-5 of my buddies there too.
i say we do it in early march so all the racers can get some practice in.

ya but with this crazy winter it might be covered in snow, if not snow then freezing temperatures. riding on an mx track with snow gear isnt too fun.

400exBro
12-15-2002, 09:08 AM
Spring break???

or in the summer, becuase i want to come to this one, i can't miss out, sometime when school is out....

and where exactly is ruaschcreek, pa???

thanks maybe i will be able to make it...

Bro

mysticfalcon
12-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Yeah it should be in the summer. I hate riding in the cold. Crazy canadian and i will be there. we'll need a lot of warning thoug fo the final date cause we gotta plan an extra day of traveling each way coming from northern VT

QuadRacer041
12-15-2002, 02:46 PM
well what ever. you guys can come when it gets warmer.:rolleyes:
ill be there in early march rippin it up. as long as theres no snow, its never too cold.

400exBro
12-15-2002, 03:39 PM
its never to cold !!!!

i ride all season round and it perpares you for any kind of racing weather during the season especailly when it rains and is muddy...

whenever i don't care i will ride if there is snow but i got to makes sure the racing season hasn't started and i have no school that week.

lata

Bro

Derek
12-15-2002, 03:40 PM
ill be there fo sho..............its just that im a cold weather hater, so it has to be at least 50 degrees.

Tommy 17
12-15-2002, 05:03 PM
well if its anytime b4 mid april count me out... feb track starts and on weekends i'll be goin to meets on saturdays... i can't miss a meet my scholarship is riding on this...

i say we do one in june... me and norm did one there last year in march or april and it was cold, muddy, rainy, and just plained sucked compared to the other one in late summer...

i say 1st weekend of june is the perfect time!!! 2 day ride... show up like i did last time around noon saturday spend the night saturday night... ride all day sunday till 4 or 5 and be home at 8 or 9 at night...

3 day ride is 2 long... it would cost 75$ just for entry fees... pluz gas, food, drinks, etc... u would be so tired it wouldn't be funny... i know last time i was dead after 2 dayz yet alone 3...

mysticfalcon
12-15-2002, 05:03 PM
I dont mid cold weather but if im gonna drive 12 hours to get there i want it to be nice out.

400exBro
12-15-2002, 05:25 PM
ya same here... sure mud is fun to ride in but it won't be worth the 12 hour trip...

can some one give exact location of the track so i am able to get directions and approx. how long it would take.

lata
Bro

Tommy 17
12-15-2002, 06:32 PM
look up tower city pa... its right down the road from it... its where rt 81 and rt 209 intersect... 100yds up the road on the left... exit 107 i think

*#4000 whoooohoooooo! haha:D

12-15-2002, 06:39 PM
first week in june i got a a race but july id be up for it def, i wanna go there looks cool from the pics ive seen , my quad wont be done in march and im not ridin in no nasty mud and freezin my asss off

tants
12-15-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by mysticfalcon
Yeah it should be in the summer. I hate riding in the cold. Crazy canadian and i will be there. we'll need a lot of warning thoug fo the final date cause we gotta plan an extra day of traveling each way coming from northern VT

mabe ya can pick me up on the way! :D

mysticfalcon
12-15-2002, 07:29 PM
sorry tants youre house is a couple hours out of my way and our trailor will probly be full. now we just gotta build a trailor that only holds 2 quads :)

12-15-2002, 07:33 PM
hey sponsors is spelled like that:cool:

tants
12-18-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by mysticfalcon
sorry tants youre house is a couple hours out of my way and our trailor will probly be full. now we just gotta build a trailor that only holds 2 quads :)

probly be 30 mins off the way. you said your going buy nyc. o
com'n :D