PDA

View Full Version : ebay.

justin1022
11-26-2008, 06:55 AM
hey i am wondering how do you know if you get rembursed your money on ebay? like were can you go to check.

justin1022
11-26-2008, 01:38 PM
someone must know?

Lowcountrydave
11-26-2008, 02:11 PM
If you use Paypal. You can check there or if you used a credit card go check online at there site. Your bank account also if you used a debit/visa card.

Dave

justin1022
11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
ok well i went through paypal with a mastercard so would it show up on pay pal if the guy reembursed me? i logged in a few times and it just shows i payed him.

Lowcountrydave
11-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Yep it will show up on paypal. Might take a few hours, but it usually isn't more than a day.

Dave

justin1022
11-26-2008, 07:11 PM
ok yea. well ill telll you what happend so you get the full picture hear i baught a laptop and i never reolized it was such a good deal and 86 other people baught the same item. so the seller is refunding people and shipping them out at the same time but the seller isnt to great at replying to messages so i dont have a clue what boat im in. but i havent been refunded yet as far as pay pal tells me so id guess he shiped it out. and i was the 10th person to buy one. and he said it said he has 15 in stock.( but also i never got the email from usps telling me my tracking number but there is othe items that i never got a email from eaither)

Lowcountrydave
11-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Here is what I would do. First give it a few days. Either way Paypal will refund you if you never get the item. Years ago they didn't have that protection but they do now. Was your purchase off of Ebay? If so I would check his feedback daily. I would email him every four days. Be polite, most of the time when people get nasty with the seller, they are in no rush to help you. Let me know what happens.

Dave

justin1022
11-27-2008, 07:06 AM
ok i will keep you informed and yes it was on ebay. i called the credit card company last night and they said no money has been refunded. i would imagine he shipped it. and people are leaving him feedback that the deal fell through and also flast shipping a++++.