PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Played SOCOM on Playstation?

MichaelS693
12-14-2002, 08:28 PM
Does anyone on here play socom on playstation two......im gettin a PS2 for christmas and my friend has this game and im deciding if i want to buy it or not.....did you like the game? what did you like about it?

Ryan
12-14-2002, 08:30 PM
My friend had the game and it was so awesome! If you buy the head phone set thingy you can tell your troops what to do, like ambush people, stand by ect. If I was looking for a game I would get that one!

Jimmah
12-15-2002, 07:12 AM
I have it and love it. I play it online a lot too. It is a lil gay at times with the headset and how it's set up. To many lil punks on theres just being stupid. Also in a multiplayer game your team can vote you off if they feel it. Which sucks because I was playing as a sniper and I was the only one who had kills and was still alive and they started to vote me off cause I didn't run around franticly like them.

SGA
12-15-2002, 08:54 AM
Dont buy the game if you want to play online and you have a 56k ISP. You can only play online if you have cable or DSL

airheadedduner
12-15-2002, 10:43 AM
I have it, it is awesome but I can't play it online anymore. People don't realize that socom is not quake. Snipers are an importent part of the game. Thats why there ARE sniper rifles. The headset came with mine, but it kinda hurts my head after a couple hours:p Still, I would rather pop in quake and shoot someone 3 times in the head with my rocket launcher:eek: :devil

Jimmah
12-15-2002, 11:05 AM
Exactly....Snipers in that game can make a HUGE difference.