PDA

View Full Version : All Yfz Parts Left Go On Ebay Now plus a lot more

preferredcustom
11-25-2008, 01:47 AM
To make sure that everything I have left over for YFZ's will be posted on ebay now.
Here is a link to the auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/az_nightside

All items will be subject to to outside sales. So if it doesn't get sold outside of ebay first, then I wont close the auction.
Bid now and bid offen if you want anything I have left better let me know before the 12 hour deadline ebay has from closing an auction. Once it goes 12 hours or less I can't stop the auction. I'll be posting tons of items I have laying around that I have no need for anymore. So even if it's not YFZ parts you are looking for, then maybe something else I post you might interest you. Any questions you can either email or post here. If you email me from ebay, then let me know you are a member of this site. I'll cut members a better deal.

OH, and something is up with ebay also. I wont be doing any Paypal payments either. I'm only taking US postal money orders for all transactions. Sorry, but I just got F@#KED throught Paypal not too long ago and almost the same thing happen to one of my oldest friends just a couple weeks ago. So I told Paypal to F-off and closed my account with them. Long story, but I'm sure a few of you out there have had the same problems with Paypal.
OH, and if anyone sees a mistake in one of my auctions, please let me know right away.
Also if I left out some info that might better help me sell the item.
I may have something listed, but don't have all the tech info detailing what the item is or what it does.

NOTE: Everything is located at my Arizona house and local pick ups are ok. I do travel from AZ to CA from time to time and will be in AZ for a couple weeks while listing and selling items, but can take some items to CA if on my way home near Long Beach.