PDA

View Full Version : Fast Shipping, Good Prices. Need Help! lol

Bridgewater
11-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Alright well guys here's the deal lol. A bunch of my buddies are headed to redbird this friday. Ive been asked to go and why not right?

Well ive talked to parents and they gave me the ok to order my parts.
Parts im ordering.
HMF Carbon Fiber Ballance (Full)
Sparks Key.
K&N air filter.
Gasket Piece For my sparks key.

Ive got these items pulled up andready to hit the order button but i would like them to be here before friday..which i know is a very close call with it being thanksgiving week.
Even if i did get them in it would b close with me being able to have them installed in time.

i need a site thats got over night shipping or 2-3 day and still good item prices.
i love the item prices on worldwide performace but they only have ground shipping?

any good sites with fast shipping u guys know of?

and on worldwide performance with the Pipe it says Jetting- 10$.
does that mean all i have to pay is a extra 10$ and they send me a jet kit? or is it something to do with the pipe?
thanks much guys.

Brauap
11-24-2008, 06:51 PM
rockymountainatv.com !

Last X-Mas mmy mom ordered my Razr2 Rear(s) and we thought it was for 2 but it actually was for one so about 8-10 mins later we called to cancle and they had to pull it off the truck because they where already getting ready to ship it! They say 2-3 day shipping.. and orders over $99 are free shipping.. remember to buy some jets too! Why not just buy a cheep jet kit too.. good luck bud!

Bridgewater
11-24-2008, 08:01 PM
looks like a good site but they dont carry my pipe =[

Brauap
11-24-2008, 08:05 PM
I heard good things of Motosport.com aswell!

Don't buy from Yamaha Of Troy off of eBay if you want it within the next 3 weeks! haha

Bridgewater
11-24-2008, 08:16 PM
haha yeah when it comes to items this expensive im not a big fan of ebay, its just hard finding the sites with as good of a deal as world wide performace.
they have a killer deal but the only shpping u can choose is ups ground

Speedy 400ex
11-24-2008, 08:33 PM
what if you called and found out if they could hook you up with faster shiping?

Bridgewater
11-24-2008, 08:39 PM
i honestly dont think i have the time lol, i would have to wait until after school tomorrow and by that time a hole day wasted.

they dont ship on thanksgiving do they?