PDA

View Full Version : street legal atv's in MO????

jboz5786
11-23-2008, 03:04 PM
I was wanting to know if anyone has any info on if you can get a quad street legal in the state of MO? . And if anyone knows if you can what do you need to get? I just thought it would be fun to ride my quad to work a few days a week because I live close to where I work. Thanks:)

yfzrider310
11-23-2008, 06:10 PM
last time I went to Montana every mile or so you would see a quad going down the street and no one seemed to care. They didnt have mirrors or turn signals either. I think people there just dont mind atvs on streets as long as there not ape**** loud.

toby400ex
11-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Lol, Mo is for Missouri. It's about impossible to get a quad street legal in missouri. if you try hard enough and with hold just the right amount of information, you may be able to get a plate for your quad. But you will be pulled over time after time. If it was possible to legally ride my quad on the streets, Id have a 2nd quad just for the purpose.

bwamos
11-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Lol, Mo is for Missouri. It's about impossible to get a quad street legal in missouri. if you try hard enough and with hold just the right amount of information, you may be able to get a plate for your quad. But you will be pulled over time after time. If it was possible to legally ride my quad on the streets, Id have a 2nd quad just for the purpose.

It's not almost impossible. It is impossible.
ATV VIN#'s are associated to OHV. You can not under any circumstance make an OHV VIN vehicle street legal in MO.

However.. a few counties it is legal to have them on county roads only.

jboz5786
11-24-2008, 04:37 PM
well crap I guess I won't be ridden my new ktm on the street with the moto guys:ermm: