PDA

View Full Version : BlackTrx440ex bad seller

Kansas T
11-23-2008, 09:58 AM
I bought a HMF full system he had listed in august. I was told the can was dented but the header was in mint condition. When I received it the header sealing flange was broken loose from the rest of the exhaust system and it is not usable. He agreed to refund my money but keeps coming up with excuses and now wont answer my messages. Do not buy from him! I made the mistake of not checking the badseller list first. He's already on there.

hornetgod13
11-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Sounds like you're screwed. Perhaps others will learn from your mistake and check a seller's feedback first. I'm certain he has spent your money by now and your stuck with a broken exhaust. You'll most likely have to take legal action to get this resolved.

BlackTrx440ex
12-01-2008, 06:35 PM
your a big fat liar, i didnt return ur messages? i offered to send you a brand new gibson stabalizer of lakers plastics, you rejected and told me you wanted hipers without sending me anymore money you think your gunna get a good set of hipers for 150 dollars? common now i told you iam still working on send you the money and i was returning ur messages once i see them ur last message was you sending me ur paypal address correct? and honestly when you buy stuff on here for 150 you dont think your getting a brand new exaust do you? thats why ur being cheap and buying used every one takes the risk on here, i buy tons of stuff on here just bought a steering stem that looked like it was broken in half and welded back together but i didnt complain because if i didnt wanna be cheap and spend 75 compared to close to 400 to get brand new, just like you did paid 150 for a 400 dollar exaust stop complaining iam still working on it

Kansas T
12-01-2008, 06:53 PM
You suggested trading something you had instead of returning my money. The hipers were the only thing I was interested in, but they are worth more, so I can understand you not wanting to trade. I understand the parts bought and sold on here are used, and I dont expect perfect stuff. But when you say a part is in mint condition, I expect that. I'm also not asking for $150. I paid you $125 and thats what I would like back.

BlackTrx440ex
12-01-2008, 06:58 PM
i had it on my quad fine and it worked fine, you can still use it as a slip on!!! that alone is worth more then 125 if u were gunna buy it new

i also wanna know why you lied to try and make me look bad on saying i didnt respond back to you

Kansas T
12-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I sent you a message on 11/20/08 at 2:14 in the afternoon and I didnt get a responce to it. I waited 8 days and sent another message and then you did respond.

BlackTrx440ex
12-01-2008, 08:09 PM
i dont have a computer i only go online when iam at my cousins house, i just looked at my pm's and saw that one you said your sick and tired of looking at the exaust

Kansas T
03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
We did some part trading and finally got the issues cleared up today.