PDA

View Full Version : Personalized

ZTR_MAN
11-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Here is a pic of a couple knives that I personalized for Buddy and Mark Williams, commemorating Buddy's success.

These were made on our laser that I purchased to do part marking. Practically any item can be customized or personalized.

ZTR_MAN
11-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Here is close up:

raidernut
11-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Thank you so much James. It has been an honor to represent your company this year, and your products definately played a key role in Buddy winning two National Titles this year. We are excited to receive the knives, and put them in Buddys trophy case. To anyone thinking of trying out the ZTR products, besides James being a great guy, the products themselves are a life saver. In the past, we often fell victim to different chain issues, but with the ZTR chain saver we have yet to have a problem. The frame saver is also a must buy, and has saved us from basically sawing our frame rails in half. The torsion springs are great as well, and hold there tension much longer than others. Look for some upcoming new products that James has up his sleeve in the near future. We are all lucky to have people like this designing products to allow our little racers to finish races without breaking down.

etondaddy
11-23-2008, 03:59 AM
Now that's cool.......

Mike Kozura

11-23-2008, 06:46 AM
WOW would you look at that. It looks like Mr. Buddy Williams is the man to get his job done in racing. Now thats a good job young man As of the knifes WOW would you look at that, the guy who made these is AWSOME and can do anything. Great Job to you TOO James MR. ZTR The inventions to your winning career ztr products.

ZTR_MAN
11-23-2008, 08:35 PM
If anyone is interested in having a knife or anything else personalized for your family or friends then feel free to contact me. For those on the forum I will give a special rate to show my appreciation for your support. I would like to do it for free but there are expenses and time involved.

Photos can be engraved as well. The higher quality the photo the more detail will show through. One idea posed to me was putting theirs sons on a zippo lighter.

You can have a very unique gift that will commemorate a snap shot of life.

I came about this idea because I have was looking for a promotional item to give out at the Indy Show in 2009. I found this to be a cost affective way to make a quality item that people will carry on their person and be reminded of ZTR Products every time they use it. What I make for the show will have our contact info on one side and logo on the other.

Always looking for new ideas so feel free to voice your opinion.

Thanks,

12-04-2008, 06:47 AM
James is there any new pictures on your knifes we would be interested in seeing. Good job on your knife project.